Chapter 13

Credit due to the original writer.

__________

Chapter 13

"What?”, I asked him. 

“Well, you know what happens when Louis throws parties”, he said and raised his eyebrows at me. I sighed, because I knew he was right. They did sometimes get rather out of hand. 

“Yeah”, I mumbled. 

“She’s only 16, Niall!”. 

“I know! But I’ll be there to look after her”. 

“You bet you will, and so will I, and Liam”, he said. Again I sighed. Zayn liked Charlie, and he could get quite protective of the people he cared about. He was with me, and I knew he was going to be with Charlie. But I was rather happy he would be, Zayn was good. 

“So she’ll be fine”, I muttered and smiled at him. He smiled back and patted my back. 

“Yeah”, he said and went over the door of his flat, but turned back to me. “Oh, and who should buy that leash for Harry?”. I chuckled at him and shook my head. 

“Right”, I laughed. “We’ll sort it out”. 

Charlotte’s POV:

The party was being held at Louis’ and Harry’s apartment. I and walking over there with Zayn now. I liked Zayn more everyday, he was so kind. He did maybe seem like bad boy, but really he was the nicest boy… maybe except for Niall.

“Promise me you won’t let Harry bother you tonight”, he said and gave me a worried look as we walked through the corridor. 

“What, no!”, I laughed. “Harry’s only teasing me with the flirting, you know that”.

“Well”, he muttered but didn’t say anything. “Anyways, you just come to me if he starts bothering you, ok?”. 

“Yes master”. He laughed and ruffled my hair. Louis opened the door for us and let us in. They had pushed the leaving room clean for furniture to a huge dance floor. The kitchen was filled with beverages, and finger food. Louis was shining like a sun and over the whole flat explaining what it was all going to be like. Harry came out from the kitchen and handed me something that looked like a taco. 

“Here, taste this”, he smiled and put it to my lips. I took a small bite, and chewed slowly. 

“Wow, did you make this?”, I said and took it from his hands, taking another bite. It truly was delicious. I told him that and laughed. 

“Yepp, my own recipe, Harry’s fajitas!”. I ate it all up in no time as he watched. “Pretty good, eh?”. I nodded eagerly. 

“You’re a good cook”. 

“You’ve got something right…”, he started and put his finger to the side of my lips. His green eyes sparkled into mine and he lent closer, I just stood there, not sure what to do. He smiled cheekily as he put his lips by the corner of my mouth. I put my arms on his shoulders and pushed him slightly away. I could feel my face turn red and hot. “What?”, he chuckled. 

“Errr”, I mumbled and was not sure what to tell him. Then loud music came from the living room and Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. Zayn and Louis were jumping around to ‘Good feeling’. Harry put his hand around my waist and swung me around. We all laughed and danced for a while until the doorbell rang. 

“Eleanor!”, Louis squealed and ran for the door, Zayn turned down the music and we all followed. The door opened and a tall, slim, gorgeous, dark haired girl walked in. She smiled brightly and as she hugged Louis her soft curls bounced on her back. 

“I hear there was a party around!”, she chuckled. She then hugged Zayn and Harry. 

“Hello El”, Harry smiled. Louis took my by the hand and pulled me forwards, I waved shyly at her. 

“This is Charlie, she’s living over with Niall”, he explained. She shifted her eyes over to me and smiled warmly before pulling me into a hug. Then she took a look at me, up and down.

“Oh Lou, she’s a baby”, she chuckled. Louis laughed and ruffled my hair. Eleanor put her arms around me once again. “I hope you’re not letting the boys boss you around too much”. 

“No way”, I laughed. 

“Shore she is”. Zayn lifted me up by the waist. Liam and Niall then walked through the door, and they both greeted Eleanor. After the hugging was over, Zayn was still holding me by the waist. 

“Ok, let’s get the party started!”, Louis said, clapping his hands. We all cheered and then went to help him with the rest of the preparations