Chapter 3: Dating Hezzy

*Louis POV*

"Hello this is Harry and Amnesia sorry we couln't get to the phone but if you leave your name number and a message I'll get back to you soon."

"Hey Harry its Louis I was calling you two to let you know if and old pasta place I know of was fine., and that I'll pick you up at 6. Dress nice and I'll see you and the little angle in about hours well okay Bye." I just called harry. Im kinda nervous about tonight, I don't want to do anything to make this not work. Zayn and Liam have told me a load of times that if this doesn't work outs Nezzy's teacher has a crush on him and I don't want him going after that but whatever. My phone started ringing.

"Hey Harry whats up."

"Hey Louis I got your message and that sounds nice. Nezzy really likes pasta and 6 Is fine, But then I wanted to do something alone to get to know you. Nezzy's bed time is at 8 so if you would like to come over and watch a movie with me so we can get to know each other and talk. Nez will get all my attention at dinner anyway."

"Oh ya I would love that. I'm a little nervous this is my first date in 2 years so i'm rusty."

"Louis as long as my daughter likes you then I like you, she's the world to me, and she needs another person in her life that isn't Zayn and liam. her teacher niall has been hitting on me and it kinda creeps me out. Don't get me wrong Nez loves him and he's cute but sadly not my type."

"So im your type. I work at Toys R Us."

"And that makes Nez and I like you even more. Well Nezzy is up from her nap I better feed her a bit if you want to come over now thats fine with me I'm a little board. Zayns at work and Liams well I don't know. If you do I'll text you my address and leave the door unlocked."

"K bye Harry."

"Bye Louis." He texts me his address and I decide to go over cause there is nothing else to do. I tell him I'll be over in 30 mins and I pocket my phone.

*Harrys POV*

Nez was up from her nap and I made her mac n Cheese that looks like spongebob and I put on Love Actually for her to watch while eating. I was currently in my study looking over some things from work when I heard Nezzy giggling and scream Lou.

"Nez baby girl whats going on." I walk into the room and see Louis is here with Nez and playing paddy cake. "Oh Hi Louis sorry didn't know you would be here so soon I was just in my study want to join."

"Sure be there in a bit." I walk back to the room while Louis puts Nez down so she can eat and soon he walks in. "Hey what you working on."

"A makeup ad and I have no idea what to do for it. Ive been racking my brian on this for 4 days or so now its driving me nuts."

"What kind or makeup."

"Um Lipstick."

"Why dont you find the shades of lipstick it offers on girls and make it look like they are kissing a guy for a guy is kissing them then put a flower somewhere."

"Oh cool I'll do that tomorrow. Lets go to the living room and see what Nez is doing."

*Louis POV*

When we walked into he living room Nez ran to her dad. They sat on the coach and I couldn't help but watch him with her. granted yes he was her father but how could Amnesia's other dad not want her. I'm sure Harry has sent him pics of her and him. The way Harrys face lights up when she is smiling and how if she even gets the tinniest booboo he will drop everything and give her a kiss or a bandaid. The man is amazing and he doesn't even know it.

"Louis will you get her dress for dinner I'll show you her room and you can pic something out. I'll go to my room and get dressed as well."

"Sounds good." Harry showed me her room and then left. when I heard the door shut I walked to the room door and listened I heard him on the phone. "No Nick I am not gonna go to coffee with you...Nick stop.I cant tell Nez is in the other room with Louis....Louis is a guy thats taking me and Nez on a date....Im aloud to date...Oh dont give me that crap....You have no right to say she is your daughter and that you dont want me dating, you have nothing to do with her....Louis would be a better father to her then you could ever be...Nick Im hanging up I have a date with a great guy so fuck off." I heard Harry scream, I ran to Nezzys room to get her dressed. When all of us were done, Harry came out in a nice pair of skinny jeans and a see through black button up. I had put Nez in a cute dress I had found with pink socks and white shoes. harry watched fondly as I put her hair up in a pony tale with a big purple bow. Then Harrys phone goes off again.

*Harrys POV*

"Nick stop calling me...What are you talking about your outside...Nick your daughter is here you will not...I swear if you do anything that will scare her or put her in danger I will send your ass to jail so fast." Then the front door opens and Nick yelling for Nez.

"Nez papas here."

"Papa." she screams like he has been in her life since birth. "Nez get back here."

"Harry do you want me to kick him out cause I will if you dont want him here."

"Would you please just tell him we have been dating and its serious. He will leave."

I grabbed Nez and took her to her room to get her bag. I walked down stairs to see Nick and Louis yelling at each other.

"Why are you here with my daughter and boyfriend?"

"Um who are you calling your boyfriend last time I heard was that you dumped him when you sound out he was having Nezzy. You will not touch my boyfriend."

"Oh you little piece of shit."

"Little bitch please im older then you." he through Nick out and looked at me with a smile. "Why dont we stay in and you can cook something. I'll go get the pasta and all the stuff while you put a movie in for Nezzy."

"that sounds great Louis." He walks out and I smile like no tomorrow. he sounded so serious but I know it was an act. I just hope that Nick doesn't do anything stupid. Nick cant be half the dad Louis can.