Chapter 7:Family Fun or Family Done

*Louis POV*

I woke up to screaming of excitement. I walked over to the balcony to see Harry and Nez in the pool. I smiled in fondness and soon seen Harry pointing up at me so nez could see. "PSPS COME SWIM WITH ME." Nez yelled and I hurried to get my trunks on and Jumped into the pool. Harry gave me Nez and he got out to tan a bit, The way his trunks hung low and showed his V-Line made me horny. Soon I was taken out of my thoughts by Nez splashing me.

"Now thats not nice Nez you splashed papa."

"Im sorry papa Ahhh." I through her in the air and caught her. she giggled and Harry smiled at us and went inside to make lunch. 5 mins I heard a crash and then harry yelling. I grabbed Nez and ran inside when I got to the kitch I seen Nick hold a knife you Harry. "Daddy." Nez yelled and Harry cried more.

"Nez go upstairs and take my phone call 911 okay. I whispered to her, She ran and I turned my attention to Nick. "Nick put him down and leave."

"But Lou whats the fun in that. How about I take him and Nez and you can go back to your job and stay the fuck away."

"No you will not take him and Nez, Nez is not yours and she never was. Your a horrible dad." As I was yelling sirens flooded outside. Nick panicked and stabbed Harry in his stomach. Nez ran beside him after the cops inside. She looked down and seen her dad. "Daddy, Papa help him. please daddy dont leave me." She screamed and screamed holding her dad. Blood covering her white top. "Nezzy go to papa, I'll be fine. Louis if I start to blank out take her to her room. I dont want her to think I'm dead."

"Daddy dont die I love you. papa loves you." With that he passed out. Igrabbed a screaming Nez and took her to her room as the paramedics took him to the hospital and the cops arrested Nick. My life flashed in and instant. I know me and Harry havent been together that long but I feel like I can help. I want to heal Harrys heart and make them apart of my life. I Louis William Tomlinson am in love with Harry Edward Styles and his daughter Amnesia Kade Styles.

*Sorry this is so short guys. didn't know what else to write. I have writers block and thats all I got so far. I hope you like my story.*