Chapter 20: Nez is Growing Up

*Amnesia is 18*

*Harrys POV*

You know what I have realized. I don't sit and think about my daughter that much I'm so concerned about the boys. My Nez I turing 18 today and wow how time flies. Feels like yesterday I was giving birth to her. Whats really special is that she met this guy Josh a couple years ago and they have been going strong. Started off s friends and well I just hope they get married. Just this morning it as cute. He got up and made everyone breakfast, but did her a special one for her birthday. He stacked up pancakes and did them the way she likes them, Strawberries, whipped cream and lets just say a lot more. but he also had a rose on the tray with a card and a glass or orange juice.

Me and Louis were currently sitting on the coach just looking at Nez's baby book. Me and Louis have been together since Nez was 8. 10 amazing years of Larry and its all because of my daughter and well Nick to because If it wasn't for Nick getting me pregnant and leaving then I wouldn't be where I am today and I wouldn't be this happy. There are pictures that are so cute. Like Nez when she was about 1 I think, she is sleeping in her cot with her teddy bear and blanket, thumb in mouth and everything. Louis smiled at the pictures like he was there. He has really grown into her father. She asked him for everything and Louis gives it to her. I mean Nez has a job and everything but she pays for her phone and all that, she likes to think she is independent but really she just needed to take a few steps back so that way I can have my baby back.

"Daddy Papa what are you doing."

"Yes baby girl." I look up at her with a smile

"I was wondering when the party started, Josh wanted to take me to go see that movie I've been wanting to see."

"It doesn't start for another 3 hours so you can go now but make sure your back okay baby."

"Thank you daddy. Love you."

"Love you to."
"I love you Amnesia." Louis looked up with tears in his eyes.

"Love you to papa." Nez says as she walked over to louis and sits on her papas lap. she hugs him and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Stands gives me and kiss and then leaves with Josh.

*Party*

*Amnesia's POV*

When me and Josh got back from the movies the lights in the house was off. I swear if my dad and papa planed a surprise party in gonna beat them, they did that for my 10th birthday and not only did the boys starts having a fit because everyone screamed but I was flushed red and I don't like that. what gets me is Josh has been smiling since we left the house 2 hours ago and I don't know why. He has told me he's had a crush on me. I mean I have a crush on Josh to. My daddy always goes into my room before bed and me and him talk. He's told me that when ever I hang out or look at Josh all I do is blush and smile. and well I think its true. He will look me in the eyes and tell me "Nezzy baby girl you are in love I can tell, you look at Josh like I look at your papa." and I believe him because when ever I see my dad and papa interact you can just tell you know. The look my dad gives my papa is magical you can see the sparks between them,sure they have had fights and some of them were bad but you know what if they didn't have the love that they do they might not be here.

Josh looks over at me when we park in front of the house and looks at me. I look at him with content and wonder, I don't know what he is doing, He slowly leans over the console in the center and cups my face in his hands and kisses me. OH MY FUCKING GOD....Josh is kissing me and Im kissing Josh and....were kissing each other. He pulls away and looks at me. By this time I'm flushed, I've never been this happy in my life.

"Ive been wanting to do that all day." He said looking at me.

"Me to."

"Lets get to the party Love." He gets out and runs to open my door for me grabbing my hand to help, Walking up to the door he doesn't let go. When he opens the door everyone jumps and yelled 'Happy Birthday' My daddy and papa did it the way I wanted it. there was purple and Orange everywhere. I waled over to the table with food and seen they had all my favorites. Hell my daddy even made Rubens, he's amazing. Then I walked to the pool room and se that under the water was glow sticks and flowers. There was mucis through out the house, and when I got to my dad he had the cake.

"Blow out the candles baby girl."

"Okay daddy." I blew out the candles and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes.

"What did you wish for sweetheart." My papa said coming behind my dad and wrapping his arms around my dad.

"Nothing." Everything goes silent and my brothers look up at me.

"Why sissy, Its your Birfday you have to wish for something." I pick up my brothers and set one on each hip, "Why do I need to make a wish when everything I need is right here. I mean I could wish for something but it would be for little sisters." Everyone starts laughing and my dad looks at me with a smile while taking Luca in his arms. Noah doesn't really like going places without his brother so my papa grabbed Noah.

You know what I wish for??????

I wish for Noah to watch after his brother, ya know...to protect him. cause I have a feeling the Luca is special and is going to go through hell.

Love you Little Brothers.