Chapter 11: Maybe Baby Part 2

*Louis POV*

I dont know what to do. I mean when you see your husband on the ground and his baby belly covered in blood, the world just kinda stow and your panicking. I love him and I do not want Nez to see this but its kinda to late for that. "DADDY!!!!" she screams as she goes up to Harry Im on the phone with 999 and telling them whats going on. My sons are not gonna make ist and I know thats gonna kill harry. Me and Nez are holding him in our arms when the people come in.

"Hello Sr. you and your daughter have to move so we can get him to the hospital."

"Okay." they put him on the stretcher and hook him up to a heart monitor before they shut the door I hear that never ending beep.

"we need to go now were loosing them." and with that they left.

At the hospital and Im able to go to his room, he isn't in there yet but he will be. I know he will be okay. He's a fighter. The only thing i'm not for sure on is if our boys will be okay. An hour or 3 passes before they wheel Harry into the room.

"He should wake up soon. he's going to be okay, now as for the babys one of them the bullet slid right next to him. the other one is fine. You guys got really lucky, We have called the cops and there will be an officer here until he heals and as for you Mr.Tomlinson make sure you get security Mr. Grimshaw is unpredictable and the next time your husband gets shot. it will kill the babies and even maybe him."

"Oh thank god. thank you so much, I will get right on it. my babies are okay. do you know if they are healthy."

"They are perfect they will be ready to come into the world June 15th make sure your ready."

"Thank you so much." she left and I looked at Harry to see him moving around, his eyes fluttered open. I was able to see his green eyes. "Oh My God Harry I thought I lost you and the boys Im so happy your okay. Ohhhh when I get my hands on that Grimshit hes gonna wish he never mest with Louis Tomlinson's husband."

"Babe dont make me laugh. Are the boys okay?"

"They are great one of them might come one with a scare but nothing was damaged."

"Im so happy what would I do if we lost them I have no idea because they are our Love babies."

"Harry we could of tried again. Nez is at your moms she came and got her. I told her that Nez didn't need to be here and she understood. God Harry when I seen you on the ground bleeding, it was the worst thing in the world. worst then when Nick stabbed you because now he put our children in danger and I cant take it anymore. If the cops catch him I want him dead, and I will take him to America and make sure they put him on death row if we dont do something about this."

"Louis your rambling. Coem on babe we are fine. Noah and Luca are gonna be just fine they are moving around and everything..... Oh ouch." I got down by his belly and started talking to my sons. My fist kid and I get two "Babies im so happy that you are showing me and daddy that you are okay but do papa a huge favor and go to sleep. It hurts daddy when you move and when Daddys hurt Papas hurt,Please calm down."

"Lou they stopped moving. God already papas boys. Im content with my little girl."

"Gosh guys you hear that daddy is being mean." Me harry and they boys played a game of 21 questions until Harry was getting tired. I kissed his belly in two different places to kiss they boys and then I kissed Harrys forehead and cuddled up to him. Again I almost lost him but this time its personal. you do not mess with my husband when he's pregnant.

*The Next Day*

*Harrys POV*

Being shot is the worst thing in the world but what was going through my mind is that my boys are going to be effected by this and what if I killed them, this was all because of me and fucken Nick. If I would have never went out with him then this wouldn't of happened. But then again if I never met Nick I wouldn't have Amnesia and then I wouldn't be married to Louis and having twin boys, but this has gone way to far. He put my family in danger and that is one thing you dont do.

"Harry what are you thinking about." Louis looked at me with concern

"Sorry babe was just thinking about what all happened. Like if I never met Nick non of this would have happened, but them I thought more and realized that if I never ment Nick i would have Nezzy and if I never had Nezzy I wouldn't of needed to go to Toys R Us and I would of never met you." I stated crying

"Oh Harry baby dont cry, you know what Im gonna protect you. I have enough more. why dont we go live somewhere else I mean ya we can just leave."

"I dont know. Nez loves it here."

"Okay well think about it. I dont want this happening to you again."

"I know Louis you dont have to worry, he thinks I'm dead all that has to happen is I don't go out much and hold fake funeral maybe put it in the news. make it look real."Me and Louis talked about it for a while and to be honest I don't know what we are doing yet, because we just cant agree. But we will figure it out when the babies come.

We fell asleep that night with Louis hand wrapped around my belly protecting the boys and me as they kicked but not hard enough to hurt me.