Chapter 19: Falling in Love all Over

*Harrys POV*

Me and Louis have been of great terms. I mean wow like he is a way better person then he was before. Ive never known him to be as great as he is now. He is amazing with the twins and Nez adores him again. Him and Noah were on the ground rolling around while I put Luca down to go play with them. The twins have just started crawling and Louis cant get enough, We recently have to put gates on all the stairs so the boys don't fall down the stairs or decide to climb up them. Luca finally makes it to Louis and him and Noah look at each other. I swear my twins are so close that they know what each other is thinking. I look at them with a intrigued look then next thing you know they both jump on there papa and jump up and down on him. He is telling them to setoff while I am literally on the ground laughing because my boys are so much like me.

"Babe can you please get the boys off of me please."

"Luca Noah come on lets make dinner while papa does what ever." the boys crawled towards me and i picked them up. They gave me and kiss and we walked to the kitchen. Seated in their high chairs they boys color and eat their snake while I make luck for everyone. Nez is up in her room trying to get work done for school. Louis found out the other night that she had some Fs and want very happy about it.

"Amnesia come down here please I made your favorite." next thing you know, you hear a door slam and her running down the stairs. She is in the kitchen getting he relate in less then five seconds.

"Daddy OMG I love you I love Rubens." Yes my only doughty, my very girly daughter eats ruben's, but not any Ruben, she likes them with a lot of cheese and sauce and spicy ketchup. She is something else, nothing like me, Its sad to say she gets that from Nik. It was his favorite to and he was a very messy eater.

About 3 hours later it was almost dinner but Louis told me not to cook anything and go hang out with Liam and Zayn till about 7:00 which I don't think is a good idea but what ever....Did i mention he wants me to leave them all with them.

*Louis POV*

Harry was on his way to Zayn and Liam's house and I was currently on my way to a local Italian place that i ordered to go from....Yes I know what your thinking 'wow he is so lazy' but I like having a house and a roof over my families head and I really don't want to screw this up for the love of my life and I really want t prove to him that he is amazing.

*7:00*

It was 7 and Im waiting for Harry to get back because he took the kids to Zs house. I want to show Harry that I love him. Im gonna take him out and while we are gone Liam is gonna come over and put candles in the room with rose peddles and it should be all good. We are gonna go to this Italian place I know of in town that is amazing. When Harry finally got back from Z's house I had the SUV ready to go so that way he can just hop in and we can got.

"Wow Louis this place is amazing."

"I thought you would like it baby. Now order what ever you want I don't care as long as you are happy baby. Tonight is about you and you only."

"Awwwwe Louis. I love you."

"I love you to." We sat there eating and talking. I know being together for a while and being married you should know everything about your other half but really I found out a lot more. After dinner I texted Liam to make sure he was don't and out of the house before we got home. I hope he got the chocolate covered strawberries with whipped cream. On the ride home it was quiet but it was a nice type of quiet. I really enjoy with because I learn his breathing patterns and its like I can hear his heart beat for me and only me. When we finally got to the house and he walked through the door with me and he stopped dead center of the living room when he seen the roses leading up the stairs and knew they were going to our room. He looked at me with a surprised face which I thought was so cute. He keep walking and when he got to the stairs and picked him up bridal style and he squeaked a bit. Going up the steps to the room was fast and when we got to the room he had a huge smile. The candles lit the room up like the sunrise on a snowy day and it was beautiful. He looked in the bathroom to see a tray of strawberries with whipped cream in a bowl the tub had jets and the jets were going plush there was bubbles and peddles in the bath tub.

He slipped off this clothes and I helped as he turned around and helped with mine. We slipped into the tub and he was laying on me. We sat in there eating the strawberries and Harry had his whipped cream. I thought it was cute when he would turn around and put some on my nose and giggle. When we got out well i'm gonna save you the details and let you imagine what happened.