Chapter 15: Up All Night

*Harrys POV*

Ive been up all night for the past month and I just like neglected my children. I mean sure they are Louis swell but right now i dont what them going with him. Noah and Luca are currently in Liam and Zayns room because I just cant focus on them right now. I know selfish but if you were in my position you would do the same.

Every night I find myself thinking of what if me and Louis never had the boys. I mean I love them I really do, this was just a though. But what if, ya know. Maybe Louis wouldn't of been stressed out for much, being the one that god up all the time when you were crying. Maybe I could of helped out more, but this all goes back on the drinking. He knew he had a family at home, and he knew that he had two one month olds and he chose to do this. He chose to come home drunk and make me feel worthless. He chose to ruin this relationship because he was the one that got me pregnant and he was the one that chose to get up. I was on fucking bed rest I wasn't supposed to be getting up that much or at all even but I still did. But I chose to leave him and I chose to take the kids. The only thing im worried about is if I will be able to take care of three kids alone until I find someone new.

*Zayns POV*

Harry has been in bed and up all night for about a month and me and Liam have been watching the boys for him because he has been so lost lately and Liam has told me Louis isn't doing so good either.

"Zayn we really need to think of something." Liam looked at me

"Why I already set up Harry on a date with that Niall guy."

"HY WOULD YOU DO THAT."

"Because Liam. Louis Had kids at home and he new that. But he came home drunk anyway. and on top of that fucking look what he did. Go in Harrys room and see whats up because he did that, Louis did that. Every drunk work is a sober though. He hurt Harry and im just trying to find someone who will be right for him. Niall and Nez already get along, now he has to get along with the boys and Harry. I want Harry and Louis happy I do and I believe they would be a cute family. But I dont feel like Louis has learned his lesson just yet."

"Zayn go and see Louis tomorrow. The house is destroyed, and thats a huge ass house. things are broken and its just a mess"

"Whatever. Im gonna go and feed the boys and see if Nez is home from school yet. Niall is ring her home."

About an hours later Nez comes running inside with Niall. "Unkal Z wheres daddy. I want him to meet Mr.Niall."

"Daddies in his room honey go and see him."

"Okay, Can I give Noah and Luca a kiss." I bent down and let her kiss the boys and then walked off leaving Niall in the kitchen with me.

"Niall dont be shy. Come here can you take Luca for me. Harry will kill me if he sees me with both of the boys in my arms."

"These are Harry's kids to."

"Ya he had them about 2 months ago. Him and his soon to be husband had a fight and Louis said some really hateful things while drunk, so Harry left." I heard steps coming down the stairs and seen Nez run in Harry behind her. It would be and understatement to say my best friend looked horrible, cause he looked like shit. Niall looked at him with a sympathetic look.

"Hi Harry im Amnesia's teacher Niall."

"Hi Niall if I new you would be down here I would of cleaned up a bit. Gosh I'm so embarrassed please stay ill be back down in 15mins."

*Harrys POV*

Zayn and Niall were feeding the boys while I was with Nez getting dresses. Niall is cute I might not of liked him before but he seems cool, and Nez is the one who wanted me to meet him. I wonder what Louis is doing. I really miss him. I know the boys miss him I've never heard them cry so much then this whole month we haven't seen Louis.

*Louis POV*

"I MISS HARRY SO FUCKING MUCH." I yelled as I smashed a lamp. "WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME." I screamed at the top of my lungs after taking a gulp of whiskey.......Then I thought to myself as I looked down at the bottle in my hands

*Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys Ive been so bossy with school that its not even funny.*