Chapter 8: Finally Found The One

*Louis POV*

when Harry passed out I didn't really know what to do because well its the first time being in a situating like that. Nezzy was the worst to watch, while the paramedics where putting him on the stretcher I had to take her out of the room. On they way there I called everyone, they all had the same reaction as I did. Anne was already on her way over to give Harry and Nez some money, Zayn was flipping out, and well my mom was just well my mom she was just happy I was okay and not hurt.

"Louis oh my god how is he, Hows my baby." Anne and Robin yelled walking in

"The doctor wont talk to me since im not family, Zayn and my mom and dad are on their way."

"Okay well good, How is Nez. I hope she is okay." The doctor cam and walked over to us.

"Hello my name is Dr.Thomas is your son Harry Styles."

"Yes he is."

"Well he is just fine, he is sleeping right now. But he is in room 210 if you want to see him. But please only 3 people at a time and Amnesia can stay in there the whole time in sure she wants to be with her daddy."

"Thank you so much."

"Well Anne Robin you guys can go and take Nez Ill see him when your done."

They went to do see his and I just let all my tears fall. Zayn came running to me asking what was wrong. "Lou dude whats up is he okay."

"He's fine I'm so happy that he is okay. His mom and dad are with him and Nez."

"Oh thank god, Im gonna kill Nik." a few hours later I let Zayn go and see Harry so that way they all can go home and I can be here with nez and Harry. I don't know what I would do if he had died, He is my world I mean he would be yours to if you met him and go to know him. Harry is like a butterfly, he is so gental and he cares about everything. When I walked into the room Harry was awake and Nez was asleep at his side.

"Harry baby im so happy your okay. I dont know what I would do without you."

"Loubear im fine. Niks in jail and we can be a family. Nez missed you all she wanted was for you to be in here with me and he all day."

"Well she is my little girl even tho she isn't my blood."

"Well I just cant wait till we have been dating for a while so that way I can put your name of the birth certificate instead."

"Awwe Hazza, Well I cant wait to change your last name."

"Wait what."

"Harry Edward styles you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. When I seen you that day in Toys R Us even though it was like 5 days ago, I love you Harry and I mean you and Nez are what I need. If I didn't have all this money all I would need is you two because you are my world you and want makes me want to wake up in the morning. As bad as it sounds Harry i want you to marry me I want to make you the happiest person alive and give you what ever you want because that is what you deserve. Harry you deserve the world. You know what I fell in love with the first night we met....I fell in love with how much you cared about ned and I fell for your curls and your smile but when I looked into your eyes they sent waves to me and that made me what to do this right now. Your eyes are what I seen when I go to sleep at night, they are the first things I want to see when I wake up, But they dont only give me that. The first night we met they gave me your story, they told me you were broken and that you needed to be happy I seen things I didn't want to see because a man like you needed to be happy. And I want to be the guy to make you happy....HARRY EDWARD STYLES WILL YOU MARRY ME?"