Epilogue

*1 Year Later*

*Louis POV*

Ive been with Harry for 20 something years now and Ive never been happier. I have 5 beautiful children with him and believe it or not one more on the way. My boyars are19 years old now with a daughters of their own. My daughter is25 with twins, She is having a boy and a girl. Darcy and Lyric are both 5 now and both are so much like Harry Pain in the butts. But Harry is pregnant with just one this time and its another boy. We are thinking about naming him Joyce. Im so harry that I met Harry he is just amazing and I just I dont know what I would do without him.

"Louis babe what are you doing."

"Looking at my beautiful husband thats is blessing me with yet another kid."

"Hey at least its only one this time."

"True. I love you Harry you know that right."

"Yes Louis I love you to." Darcy comes shooting through the house with her dolly and Lyric just walks with the puppy. I got my energetic little girl and my calm little girl. Harry looks at me with a smile then down at his belly. "I wonder it Noah, Luca and Nez are okay. I miss my babies. I haven't seen Josh Olly and Kade in a while. I think Kade and Noah is having another one. Luca and Olly don't want another one until Grace is at least 5 and she isn't even 3 yet."

"Yeah Nez and Josh are gonna have fun. First baby they get and they are having twins hahahaha its great. But I do miss them Its almost thanksgiving so they will be here for that."

"Ya I hope little Joyce doesn't feel left out. he's only got two brothers and they are both out of the house already."

"Babe all in good time he will be here in 6 months okay."

"Ik...I love you Louis."

"I love you to Harry."

*Amnesia's POV*

God how in the hell did my dad do this. 9 Months with twins great my back is gonna hurt like a bitch. Im gonna kill Josh later. I only have 5 more months left and Im already gonna die.

"Babe calm down. Do I need to call your dad."

"Fuck no. and after these two no more you got your boy and girl not we are done. You will wear a condom from now on or ill cut your balls off." He walked away and left me be. We got married 3 years ago. I love Josh but sometimes I think he get bard and Is gonna lead like My real father left my dad. He doesn't cuddle with me or even kiss me.

I sat on the coach by myself for 3 hours with Josh no where in sight. I heard the door open and a girl giggle. I started crying, Josh ran over to me ."Whats wrong baby."

"Fuck you. like you care. You haven't kissed or cuddled with me for god knows how long and now you come over to me and think everything is okay. I know your cheating on me."

"Im not cheating on you. Baby why would you think that."

"You don't do anything with me. your never here."

"Baby you have been on edge for the past month and I don't want to stress you out. And the reason I haven't been here is because I've been at the store getting everything for the babies rooms."

"Then who's the girl."

"Babe my sister came to visit. To see if she can cheer you up."

"Oh Im sorry."

"Its okay babe. Do you want to see what I have done for the babies."

"Yes please."

*Noah's POV*

Me and Kade were watching a movie with our little April. my hands on Kade's new baby bump. This time we are having a baby boy and I'm so happy. April really wants a little brother.

"Daddy when is Jacob gonna come."

"Not for a bit baby girl. We need to go see Uncle Luca and see his little girl."

"We need to go see my dad and papa, my dad is having another baby. and Nez is having twins. April do you want to help papa cook dinner while Daddy takes a nap."

"Yes Papa please. But can I help daddy to bed."

"Yes baby." April walks Kade to our room and make sure her dad is comfy. She walks back to the kitchen and helps me make food. I make kade tea and put it all on a tray while April carries mine and her bowl of pasta. We all eat in the room, Laughing as April slurps up a noodle and gets sauce all over her face. I love my little family. I hope it gets bigger.

*Luca's POV*

I was laying on my bed all fat. I was 5 months pregnant with twins, and I feel really bad pour little Grace feels like her daddy doesn't like her.

"Olly can you please bring me Grace."

"Sure babe. Are you okay." He got Grace who had a little fit because she doesn't want to get yelled at. Me and Olly were gonna wait till She was at least 3 but fucking Olly did put a condom on one night and guess what. Now I am having twins. two more little girls.

"Grace baby please come to daddy hes sorry for yelling at you. Your sisters are just getting to daddy." "Why Lilly and Alice. Kicking you daddy. Are they keeping you up."

"Yes baby they are. If you want you can talk to them, They can hear you."

"Alice. Lilly yous nees to be good for daddy. He been yelling at me cause of you two and you need to stop." She pas on my belly ass if you hit her sister.

"Want to go scare Papa."

"yes." Me and Grace go as quietly as possible down the step to the kitchen where I see Olly cooking. I don't think I was supposed to see anything because he had candles lit on the table with roses and chocolate. He was also making me favorite meal. Screw scaring him a step out to where he can see me and gasp. "Olly what is all of this."

"Luca you weren't supposed to see this. grace you were supposed to keep daddy occupied."

"Sorry papa."

"Well since you have already seen. Grace go get the thing I told you to put on the table and give me the roses to." Grace ran to the table to get the flowers and something else.

"Luca Tomlinson we have a little girl and two other girls on the way. I love you so much and I want to make you mine forever....Grace give daddy the flower. and give me the box. Luca will you do me the grate honor of becoming Luca Murs...Grace give daddy the ring."

"Yess Olly Yesss Ill marry you." I jumped in Ollys arms and kissed him. I can feel grace pulling on my shirt wanting In on the hug. We ate and I've never felt more happy. 3 babies and now I'm getting married. Hell I'm getting married before Noah and Him and Kade have been together longer. But Kade is one of those people that don't believe in marriage, that a piece of paper doesn't tell you who you belong to.

"I love you Luca." Olly kissed my head. "I love you to Lilly and Alice."

"We Love you to Olly. I love you to Gracy."