Chapter 9: Its Time

*Harrys POV*

Me and Louis wedding was almost here. Everything was done and thought it was gonna be amazing. Nezzy will be in a beautiful dress that Louis picked out and I just cant wait till our big day. granted its in 3 days and the day before the wedding I have to stay with my mom in a hotel because Its bad luck to see the 'bride' the day before or what every thats all about. Today Louis mom took Nez for the next two days so that way me and Louis can have some time alone. Im so happy that we get to be alone. Not only do I get to take a break from having Nez but I get to be with my love.

"Harry earth to Harry." Louis snapped in my face.

"Uh What,"

You were is space baby. Started getting worried."

"I love you so much Louis you have no idea." I jumped on him and landed on the floor kissing his face.

"Aww Hazza I love you more, God I just Cant wait three more days to be married to you. and put my name on Nez birth certificate. I cant wait till we have a baby I want to name him Noah Jedidiah and then after a few years with him we can have another one and name him Luca James."

"Oh Louis those are so cute. I would love to have two boys with you. why cant our wedding be tomorrow."

"I dont know maybe we can just find something to do to make it go faster."

And we made it feel fast, we made the whole 3 days go fast.

*Wedding day*

"Nezzy babygirl please let Aunt Lottie put your dress on you sweet heart. Daddy is bossy getting ready."

"But papa its itchy and I want daddy. Auny Lottie take me to my daddy."

"Sweet heart listen to papa, daddy is bossy, and if you dont stop im gonna get grandma and she will not be happy that you are having a tantrum at an even like this, so loose it."

"okay papa."

When Nez calmed down, it was time for me to go stand at the alter. Then I hear the music. everyone stands. then I seen the doors open and I can tell you right then that I've never seen anything more beautiful then Harry and Nez walking down the Isle. Nez is tossing flowers petals and Harrys smiling down at her. Then he looks at me, my heart exploded, He was wearing a beautiful black suit with a white button up and a green tie that matched his eyes. they glistened like I've never seen before. He smiled like the picture I seen when he first held Nez. when he got up to me I grabbed his hands, kissed his cheek. and said "You look beautiful."

"So do you." I heard Harry wiser back.

"Deat thee beloved we are gathered here today to join these two men in holy matrimony. Louis I under stand you and Harry wanted to read your own vows. you can say yours" The pastor said

""You are my lover and my teacher, You are my model and my accomplice, And you are my true counterpart. I will love you, hold you and honor you, I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you, In health and sickness, Through sorrow and success, For all the days of my life." I stated and Harry was crying.

""On this day, I give you my heart, My promise, That I will walk with you, Hand in hand,

Wherever our journey leads us, Living, learning, loving, Together, Forever." His voice cracked. "I promise to hold your hand every night and to never let us lose our spark."

"Do you Louis William Tomlinson take Harry Edward styles to be your husband."

"I do."

"Do you Harry Edward styles take Louis William Tomlinson to be your husband."