Chapter 6: Nicks Not Happy

*Harrys POV*

Louis and Nez was at the house while I went out for coffee with Zayn to talk about Nick. "Zayn what is up with Nick he scares Nezzy and I don't want Louis to get hurt."

"To be honest H I think it hit him in the face like a brick when he heard you where going on a date. I mean who wants to see their ex that has had their baby. He didn't want you to be happy until he was ready."

"But he wants Nez to be happy and well she wants Louis to be her papa. She loves being with him."

"Well H you know what I think you and Louis should do."

"What."

"You need to move, I'm thinking like Paris or somewhere."

"But what about you."

"Yours ad Nezzy's safty is all I care about. i'll go with same with Liam. Okay you wont loose us."

Zayn had to leave cause Liam called and needed help with something. I didn't was to go home yet so I stayed at the coffee shop and got another coffee, Then my phone went off.

"Harry Styles speaking."

"How are you Love."

"Nick fuck off already. Amnesiadoesnt want you as her dad so get over it."

"Well what ever. I'm mad...Really mad. The video just pissed me off more, and the fact that you and Louis share a room now makes my blood boil."

"Awwwe well I don't care. Leave me and Nez and Louis alone." I hung up the phone and drove home to Louis and Nez. she should be down for a nap so I can talk to Louis.

"Louis baby can we talk."

"Sure hazy whats up."

"Nick called me."

"The fuck did he want."

"Saying he was mad and then I hung up."

"Oh."

"Ya but that isn't what I want to talk about, Zayn told me that he thinks we should move away from here."

"Where are we gonna go."

"How about Doncaster, Cant go to Cheshire cuz he knows I used to like their. We could even go to Ireland, I just don't want you to get hurt you or Nez. I don't know what I would do with myself if Nick got to you two."

"Ill call my dad and we will talk to him more at dinner tonight, He will support us."

Nez came down and cuddled with us on the couch as we waited to leave, about an hour after me and Louis were talking to Mark. "Dad me Harry and Nez need to leave London, We were thinking Doncaster or Ireland."

"Sure guys, your mom told me about Nez's Bio father doesn't like whats going on. I think it would be better to go to Ireland, He will never know. i'll get everything ready for you son. All you have to do is pack."

"Oh dad I love you so much."

"Thank you Mr. Tomlinson this means a lot."

"Please Harry your family call me dad."

*At Home*

*Louis POV*

Nez twas tierd so I put her on mine and Harrys bed. Me and Harry's bed, Me and him spent all night packing, My dad had called me and told me he found a nice house in Ireland and hired some people to buy furniture and all the stuff we couldn't take with us. The moving truck would be at our house around 2pm and Harry was lasting or red bull and coffee.