Chapter 26: Noah & Kade are Leaving

*1 Year Later*

*Noahs POV*

So a couple of months ago I found out I was gonna be a Papa. Im so happy that me and Kad are gonna be having a baby. We are both now 18 and we are leaving to Bradford for me to go to college. Papa had got me a house and everything So right now we are at my house packing because we already got Kade's and the Baby stuff into the moving truck. Kade is showing a bit and its so cute, My dad was giving him tips on what not to do because male pregnancies are so uncommon. Kade was rubbing his bump and smiling, I walked over and wrapped my arms around him rubbing his belly as well.

"Noah you better take care of him." My Papa said sternly.

"Oh course Papa. Hes my life and Now my baby is my life."

Kade looked at me with a smile. "baby can we get ice cream for the ride. and some other snacks you know how I am with long car rides."

"Of course my love. We are also gonna stop by my uncles house to see my cousin Rose then we will be gone. Dad Ill call sis what we get to the house and Thank you Papa for buying it and everything. it means a lot."

"Son I have all this money and your dad wont let me spend it on him for what else am I gonna do with it. and College is all paid for as well. All you have to do is call and ill put money on your card for the baby."

"Okay thank you papa. I love you papa Daddy."

"We love you to. Now go see your brothers hes heart broken that your leaving."

"Kade love ill be back."

"okay." I walk up to my brothers room and see him in Olly's arms crying while little grace was pulling on her daddies hair.

"Grace come on lets leave daddy and uncle Noah alone. You want a new dolly baby." She clapped her hands went to her papa.

"Luca."

"What Noah."

"Im sorry bro you know I don't want to go. But with Kade being pregnant I mean you know how it is. and Kade whats to get our own place."

"I know bro but Its us agents the world and If I don't have you then its just me.:

"You have Olly and Grace. Ill call you all the time and its only a few hours away ill come visit."

"Okay I love you."

*Kades POV*

I was sitting down with Harry and Louis. Noah came down shortly after Olly did with grace to take her to get a new doll. Luca was shortly behind and cuddled into his fathers chest while Harry rubbed his feet.

"Come on kade we have to go."

"Okay Ill miss you guys. Bye Luca give Grace a kiss for me."

"Will do By kade take good care of your little one."

Noah gave his family hugs and we left.

Noah put his hand on my belly and looked at me. "Nobody Can Drag Us Down now!!!!"