Chapter 22: Lolly & Nade

*Boys are 16*

*Lucas POV*

Me and Olly started dating about a year after he came here so about 4 years for us and well you all know Kade and Noah have been dating for 6 years already. Olly and I were currently in my bed cuddling. We can hear No and K in their room head board banging and all. Ive discovered that they are very sexual with each other. We all have discovered that Kade can have babies, So when the time comes they can have kids.

"Olly."

"Yes baby."

"Do you think I can have babies."

"I don't know baby. Why?"

"I don't know. Because Kade can have babies and I think my dad is Pregnant again because he is getting bigger in the belly and his eating habits haven't changed to make him fat. Just when we are older who's bonna have our babies if we get married."

"Baby we are bona get married."

"Really you think so."

"I know so." He kissed me on the lips and sparks flew everywhere. I love Olly he's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

*Kade's POV*

I had a feeling Lolly could hear us. Noah is a monster in bed and I fucking love it. We have been sexually active since our 2 year anniversary and Ive never once fucked Noah, I only love it when he is filling me up. His length is so long and when his high comes. its like pure bliss. I found out I could get pregnant 2 years ago when I had a scare. Noah hadn't used a condom that day and I was gaining a lot of weight. Hell I would of been fine if I was having No's baby. I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. He makes me feel loved.

"Kade baby are you okay."

"ya in fine why."

"Cause I finished and You weren't paying attention. Am I getting boring."

"Oh no baby no your great I was just thinking."

"Thanking about what my love."

"You know Us."

"What about Us my love.""

"How I want to get married and have your babies and I just want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Awwwe baby. That will happen soon I promise. You know our 7 Year anniversary is coming us in 3 months right"

"Yes how can I foget. almost 7 years ago I found to love of my life."

"Remember when we first met. You were so starstruck that you couldn't talk to me. Until Luca finally said hi and introduced me."

"Yes Hell I remember like it was yesterday. It was my first day of school since moving here and I walk through the doors and all I see is you. Luca was right next to you, smiling cause he noticed I was looking at you."

"He drug me over to you and you couldn't talk. Hell I couldn't either." No moves his hands to cup my face. "You were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And I cant wait to filly you with my babies. And I hope they look like their daddy because you are the most ravashing creature on earth. I Love You Kade."

I kiss him "I love you to Noah." We fall asleep in tangled sheets.

Boy I hope his father doesn't come home and see this.