The after shock

"Yes, every time." I say.

He slides the beautiful ring on my finger and wraps me in his embrace. I kiss him with more passion then I ever have. I am crying and smiling and he says "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I am just extremely happy to be with you for the rest of my life."

"There is nothing I want more."

everyone comes over and we do a group hug. Dad pulls me aside and wraps me in his arms and says "I love you and the man that you have chose to spend the rest of your life with."

I kiss him on the cheek. After we watch videos of the proposal we all go to dinner. tonight feels surreal like a dream that is I am going to wake up from. I love Dakota more than he will ever know. Dinner is filled with pictures and conversations about everything. I stand up at the table and say "I just want to thank everyone for helping Dakota propose to me. It means more to me than you will ever know that you were all there. And I want to ask Grandma if she will help plan the wedding. also Dad will you walk me down the aisle?"

"I wouldn't want it any other way." says Dad.

"I am so exited to help you dream wedding come true." Grandma comments.

"Will, you have become a big part of my life and since I don't have a best girlfriend here I was wondering if you would be my man of honor and stand next to me on the wedding day."

"I would love to Parker."

I sit down and Dakota says "Well everybody we will see you at home tomorrow but my bride to be and me are going to go have some alone time."

Dad says "I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LA LA LA!"

We make our way back to the hotel and finally get to our room. I take a shower and put on my pajamas and Dakota gets in after me. when he gets out I am on the bed and he climbs up next to me. He wraps me in his arms and intertwines our hands. He says "I am so glad you said yes, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

he kisses my lips and then starts kissing my neck. We wind up rolling on top of each other just making out and he slides a hand up my shirt to feel my nike sports bra. I say "I don't want to do anything until after we are married."

"babe I know, but I just want to make you feel special by having a nice little make out session."

I kiss him again and he tugs off my shirt. He is already shirtless so our bodies are pressed against each other. His warmth is radiating and I can't get enough of it. We wind up kissing for what feels like hours and then he wraps his body around mine and we fall asleep peacefully.

When we wake up I pack up my stuff and shower. When I get out of the shower I put on another sports bra and nike shorts. I walk outside and he is waiting on the bed. I sit in front of him and he French braids my hair. He hands me two shirts which I lay out to read. They are black with red and blue font. One shirt say "He proposed on 8-23-2015"

The other shirt says "She said yes on 8-23-2015"

I throw it on and slide on my pink Nikes and grab my stuff and put it in the vehicle and Dakota does the same. We drive to the airport and go through the endless security. Once we get through we go to our terminal. Once we get there, there is paparazzi everywhere screaming our names and snapping pictures. The flight attendant comes up and leads us on the plane early. Once we sit down she says "congratulations"
I nod and thank her. I text dad that we are boarded and that we are about to leave. I relax back into the seat while holding Dakota's hand. I fall asleep and when I wake up we are at the airport in Hawaii. We get off the plane and I see dad waiting for us. He hugs me and puts our stuff in his truck. He drives us to Dakota's house and Dakota says he will see me later. Dad and I drive back to our house. We go sit inside and sit down on the couch. Dad says "are you sure you are ready for this?"
"I am more ready than I will ever be."
He hugs me and says "well tomorrow I have to go to the probation hearing to make sure you know who stays in jail and I don't want you to be alone so grandma and you are going to go shopping because I want you to get something nice."
" why do I need something nice?"
" because you are going to a army ball with your brother and make it red. I gave the money to your grandma."
I slide into his arms and we watch a movie and before I get ready for bed Dakota says " we need to talk. Now ."