Mystery Solved

I wake up and walk to the shower. I get in and get out. I walk to my room with a towel wrapped around me. I put on my bounty hunting clothes. I pack my gear in my gym bag and then walk into the living room. Dad says "Goodmorning princess." He says as he plants a kiss on my forehead. "Morning dad."

"what's wrong?" Dad says.

"Had a bad dream."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not yet."

"Let me know okay."

"I will. will you braid my hair."

He braids my hair and hen i put my shoes on. I go brush my teeth. I come back out into the living room and dad says "You ready to go?"

I walk up to him and hug him. We stay in a hug for about two mintues and then go to his hummer and jump in. He let's me dive and he says "We need to get your liscene switched over to Hawii."

I pull in and park. We walk in the office and Dakota comes up from behind me and hugs me and plants a kiss on my cheek.

Daune Lee's point of veiw:

Dakota plants a kiss on her and they o outside to get dressed out. Dad calls me into his office. He has this look on his face. I say  "What's wrong?"

"The bounty..................It is for Parker's dad."

"What?"

"Parker doesn't know her dad. Her dad walked out on them when she was two. It turns out he moved here and he had a family before her and then came back for them. She has a twenty one year old brother, he is in the army."

"Not my princess. This isn't happening. She is finall happy dad. What is he wanted for?"

"He jumped bail on us for DUI and Assault."

"This is horrible."

"Do you want to keep her out of this."

I think real hard and decide "No, if i do and she finds out she will hate me."

"Then go get her and bring her in my office. Beth and I will help you tell her."

I walk outside and see her dressed in her gear ready to go. I yell "Parker come here."

She walks over and i say "Lets go talk to Beth and dog."

She follows me into thier office. She looks confused when i tell her to sitdown beside me. I put my arm around here and say "Parker, there is something i have to tell you."

"What's wrong?"

I begin to speak "The bounty today, it is for your biological father."

She puts her face in her hands. I say "Before he had you he had another family that lived here. He had a son with his first family. You have a twenty one year old half brother. Your biologial father is wanted for DUI and Assualt. I am so sorry Parker."

She sits in my lap and i hug her as she crys. I say "It is going to be okay my princess."

Dad says "We ar going to leave you here with your dad while we go pick him up."

She lifts up her head and says "No i am going. I promise i will stay with dad but just let me go."

"Are you sure?" I say.

"Yes i am."

I walk out of the office while she stays with dad and beth. I tell Leland what's going on and then he tells Dakota. They all come out of dad's office and we all sit int the meeting room. She plops down in between me and Dakota. She wipes her face and i take my thumb and wipe a tear away from her face. Dakota holds her hands. We load up int the cars. She rides with me and dad amd Leland. Leland volunteers to drive. We pull up to the adress and surrond the house. We take the back. Over the radio we hear "Fugtive in custody."

Parker and I walk hand in hand to the front and i see her biological dad and he sees her. He says "Parker?"