Biological what?

Parker's point of veiw:

I see my biological father and he says "Parker?"

I say "Yes, I am Parker."

"What are you doing?"

"What's it look like?"

"Dont be a smart ass, now listen you little bitch.." He steps towards me like he is going to do something.

before he can finish his sentence dad is on top of him hitting him. Leland takes him off of him and i crying. Dad says "Don't ever call her a little bitch, you no good mother fucker and don't ever try to touch her."

"Who is this?Is this your new famiy. I know your mom died but she deserved it. I mean she kicked me out once she found out about my other family." he says.

"Maybe because she deserved better than you." I say.

"okay listen you wouldn't be here without me. So show me some respect."

"Why would i ever do that? You left us when i was two and never tryed to contact me and you just called me a litte bitch and my dad beat your ass."

"Your dad? I am your mother fucking dad."

"No your not. You might be biologically but you will never be my dad. Duane Lee is my dad, he has been there more than you ever had or ever will be you mother fucker."

"Don't talk to me like that"

"then don't talk to me like that. I did nothing wrong."

"You were born. That's what you did wrong."

I start to cry again and Dakota takes me and leads me to the SUV and puts me in. He goes back and gets in the car with fugtive. We all load up and drive to the jail. Dad climbs in the SUV and wraps his arms around me and says "Don't you ever beilve a word that mother fucker says. You are not a mistake. You are everything to us. Once we drop the fugtve off at the jail we go back to the office. On the way back Dad takes my gear off of me and he takes off. I lay against his chest as he rubs my back. I say "Dad i am scared."

"I am right here. You don't ever have to be scared. You will always be safe with me." he says.

We get to the office and we all walk inisde. Everyone comes over and hugs me and Dog says "He will get charges for attempted assault on you. You are a part of our family and no one messes with our family."

We disban and everyone puts there stuff up. Dakota comes over and says "Baby, come to my house with me and spend some time with me?"

"Ok, let me tell dad." I say.

I walk over to dad and say "I am going to go to Dakota's and spend some time with him."

"Ok, I love you."

"Love you too dad."