2 months later

2 months later:

Parker's point of veiw:

My alarm clock goes off and i get up and take a shower. When i get out i put on my miss me capris that Dakota got me for our two months. This Friday will be our three months. I throw on a shirt thats says "Don't mess with me. My boyfriend is a bounty hunter."

I blow dry and curl my hair. I put on some makeup and go into the kitchen. Dad is putting waffles on the plate as i walk in. I sit down and eat the waffles and dad says "Is my babygirl ready for her last frist day? I mean Senior year!"

"Yes, dad i am ready."

"good."

I hear the honking of Dakota's hummer and i grab my backpack and slip on the nike free runs that dad got me. I grab my softball bag. I get in to Dakota's hummer and kiss him good morning. He says "Thankgod you didnt wear what grandma wanted you to wear."

I laugh and he drives me to school. He says "I will be at your game tonight!"

"I thought Leland needed you."

"I talked him out of it."

I smile and he turns up my favorite song show you by shawn mendes. I sing out the words and he sings with me. We pull up to the school and he says "I will pick you up this afternoon."

"No i have to stay and practice before the game so i will see you at the game."

"Ok, bye babe."

"Bye Dakota."

We kiss and i climb out of the hummer. I grab my bags and walk to my first block. I sit in the back with my softball team mates. Our teacher Mr. Jacob is our coach and he says to us "Girls come up here."

We all go up there and he says "Since it's our first game and yaw havent seen the jerseys yet, here they are, i want yaw to wear them today with these bows i got. He gives us our uniform and we decide to just wear the pants and socks too. He picked out our nicknames on the back of our jerserys. Mine says Bountyhunter.   I am number 1. He hands me a cute yellow and black bow. Our schools colors and yellow and black and on the front it says Big Island Hornets. We all go to the bathroom and change. We all help each other pull up our hair and stick in our bows. Once we get back to the classroom class is already startes. He is going over the syallbus when i sit down. the rest of the block goes by fast.  We go to second block which i have with my volleyball coach and he hands us our jerseys to us to wear at the pep rally today. Luckly i can play both sports. I have volley ball tuesday and thusday and tournments on the weekend sometimes. I play softball on Monday, Wensenday, and Friday. I throw it in my backpack and then the office calls our classroom and the lady says "Will Parker Champman please come to the front desk for a moment?"

"Yes." says Coach Adams.

I walk up to the front desk and see my half brother Will standing there with Subway and a thrist buster from circle k. I hug him and i say "Thankyou."

He kisses my forehead and says "How is my favorite little sister?"

"Considering i am your only sister, i am doing great. Are you coming to my game tonight?"

"Yes i am."

"Good. Well i need to get back to class but thankyou, love you."

"Love you too little sis."

I walk back to class and we all head to lunch. The rest of the day ges by fast until the pep rally. They call all the players to the gym over the loud speaker. Me and my teamates meet in the gym. Once the get all the students in the gym the principal comes and introduces our coach. We stand in a line on the gym floor. He says our names and we step out. He says "Parker Chapman" I step out and wave. Then he calls the rest of the names. He says "Well we haven't set a team captin and i know who i want it to be. Parker Chapman will serve as our captin this year. We all scream and hug each other. Then the volleyball team turn is next. I stay on the gym floor and throw on my volleyball jeresey over my softball one. I step out once my name is called and then he asks all the seniors to stay on the floor. After the pep rally i go with the team to the softball field. We all practice before the game. People start to showup so we go in the dugout to hear the line up.