shopping

We arrive at Dick's sporting goods and walk in. I go to the womens section and duane Lee follows me. I lead him to the nike black shirts and say "Is this okay?"

"You want something tight." He says.

I show him the compression shirts and say "Like these?"

"Yes.What's you size?"

"Meduim. Why?"

"Go pick out some shorts and I will get the shirts."

I walk over to the compression capris and pick up a meduim. He finds me and he has six black shirts in his hand. He says "Get six pairs of pants."

"Are you sure? This is going to be a lot of money."

"Parker, half of it is your birthday present and the other half is rewarding you for doing so good on that bounty."

"thanks. I just need to pick up some sports bras and then we will be done."

"No we wont be."

"Why?"

"Have you seen your shoes. They are falling apart. I am getting you new ones."

I grab four sports bras and walk to the back with the shoes are. He picks out a pair and tells me to try them on. I try them on and they fit good so we go checkout. I cant even look at how much it cost because i feel bad about him spending that much money on me. We grab the bags and get into the truck. We ride home and he says "Go put all the stuff on. I want to send beth and dad a picture."

I go to my room and put on a sports bra and the compression shirt. Then i put on the pants and sneakers. I walk into the living room and he says "Smile."

I stand there with a funny face while he takes the picture. He sends the photo and then Beth calls him.

"Hey Beth."

"She looks great but you couldnt have added a little color?"

"Nope."

"We have another jump so make you way to the office and be suited up when you get here."

"Got it."

I walk over to my stuff in the living room and I try to put it on but i am still learning that part. Duane Lee comes over and straps me in my vest and helps me put on my buckle and leg buckle where my mace is. I slip my moms badge over me and we head out the door. On the way there i pull my hair into a pony tail. We arrive at the office and Beth says "Baby Lyssa is coming with us so Dakota you are driving. Paker ride with him."

"Yes mam."I say.

We strap radios on us and then we get in Dakota's Hummer. He gives me a picture of the fugtive and i study it. She has has tattos all over her body. That is how i will remeber her. Dakota says "Did you get new clothes?"

"Yes, Duane Lee got them for me. What do you think?"

"They look very nice on you."

"thanks."

we pull up at the adress and search the house. Our fugtive is no where to be seen. So we go back to the office and brainstorm.