Entry 3

Entry 3

Wow, you should kick me or something. The last entry was...three years ago...whoops. I'm twenty one now though, so that's a plus.

Anyway, Neka and Mhycol told me about a week ago that they found the fountain of immortality finally! We went there and found out that it was surrounded by Chaos stone, the hardest material in the Universe! Why was that a problem? Well because the planet was incredibly hot and they travel in tunnels, but since they couldn't get through the stone, we had to walk the whole way there. It was really, really hot out. I'm glad that we had bought gear specifically for the weather.

When we got there, I was standing on the edge while Neka told me the instructions. I had to let go and accept the hardships of my past and I couldn't get out of the river until I did (like the Styx). I had the advantage of being able to breath under water, but she said that if I took longer than three hours, then the water would start to crystallize me.

While this was happening though, Mhycol sneaked up behind me and pushed me in! Anyway, it took me about two and a half hour. Neka was freaking out and Mhycol looked slightly guilty when I came up, but it was all good. Neka punched Mhycol in the face though and now he's sporting a black eye. Damn, do I love that girl.

I haven't told you about my progress yet, have I? Well I've started to train and I'm able to make a bigger water tornado for longer and use the water in the air to my advantage. We've also upgraded our weapons. Riptide got a make over and is now a longer black sword that shins blue when light reflects off of it or when it's dark. On the hilt, there's a blue gem that glows sometimes. It's really cool. In secrete I've also been training myself how to blood bend, you know, like Katara from Avatar the last Airbender.

Also, I'm able to do a octopus like form. I've been training with Neka with our elements, close combat with Mhycol and we do chases all together (Two against one). We've been getting really good at it and I can't wait to explore the Universe in more detail now that I'm not going to die. I'll write you later, Percy.