Entry 5

Entry 5

I went to the zoo two days ago. I didn't write earlier because I was recovering, from what? Well, Omega attacked. Let me start from the beginning.

Juna, my housekeeper, named after the Roman goddess, Juno. She insisted that I go on a small vacation because apparently I was working myself too hard. Turns out that that was completely useless since I was bedridden for a day as the water in the air healed me. Now she's just going to go all motherly on me.

For the vacation, I went to the zoo on G543P9855, the one Neka wanted go to. I don't know why I went there, I had this feeling I was supposed to. Don't question it. But when I walked up to the road towards it, I could see the large sign saying "Welcome to G543P9855's Exotic Zoo & Animal Shelter". Beside it, there was another sign that said this: "Please do not touch or reach through wire mesh. Do not climb over and stand between the cage and fence for you may be mauled, eaten or decapitated. Have a nice day and thank you for coming". I would've laughed if I wanted to.

When I got into the park, I wandered around for a good half of the day. It was only after lunch did it go down hill. Someone had released some yokai, a type of Japanese demons. They locked down the park, but I ran towards the dangers just like every other good guy. There, I saw my cliche archenemy and he told me his diabolical plan. It was actually pretty ingenious...if he hadn't told me. That was one of the most common mistakes by the villain, telling the good guy what they were going to do.

He told me that he needed me to take over the world, when the time was right. He told me that I hadn't gained enough power, that I was still weak. He told me that he would then take over my body and control my powers as I die slowly, watching as he destroys the Universe and taking it over.

I can plan now though, I can find a way to take him down, and I will.

Until Next Time