Author's Note

Wow, I didn't expect this to be done on time to be honest. Right now, it's 11:30 at night on the 22nd of August. It's been a long journey, the book having been originally created last year. It took me nearly 3 or 4 months to get this all edited and even then, I believe that some of it was quite rushed. I know that there are still mistakes here and there and that there could be more content added in places, but I'll edit those after the series is officially over.

Before I start rambling again though, I just want to thank you all for reading this. It's been a great honor to show you this (Unless your here to hate) and I want to thank every one of you. There are also some other authors who have motivated me to write this and finish it. I thank you.

Now, for the more boring part. What's going to happen with the series? Well, this was originally going to be a 3 book series, but recently I realized that there has to be one more book. I am honestly excited for this and am starting to plan it.

I also realized that I will need more time to start and finish editing the other two books. I know that the last bit of this book was rushed because the best parts are in the second and third book, so with that said, those books will be longer in both words and maybe chapters, but don't get your hopes up.

I will probably need about a month or two, maybe even more since I'm switching some of my applied course for school to academic. I'll try and update and/or finish my other books.

Soundtrack:

Monster - Imagine Dragons

Monster - Skillet

Demons - Imagine Dragons

Wake Me Up - Evanescence

Human - Christina Perri

Nothing Left to Say - Imagine Dragons

Want to Read the Original version? Click the external link or copy the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AkygTKFjTdOUP5GixXvZTG8Hnr2OmuOpBkUR9ZIT-RE/edit?usp=sharing