~15~

~15~

϶ Epsilon ϵ

We needed the backup badly. We were losing more allies than they were, and they just kept coming in large groups. I hoped that Beta was close to closing the doors.

"Epsilon!" Zeta drew back her bow and shot. I heard it whiz past and then went to attack another monster as they started to surround Delta. "There's too many!" She yelled, firing a series of arrows as Chalice blew fire on some monsters that were spilling over the horizon of the hill.

"Pull back!" I ordered. "Regroup!" The demigods turned to me before following their fellow campers as they all headed towards the lake. In the distance, I could see some of the half-bloods lagging behind from either wounds or helping the wounded. One person decided to head into the woods, his Camp Half-Blood shirt sticking out like a sore thumb. "That idiot."

I reset my course and headed towards the woods. When I entered, the fighting seemed to silence slightly and I looked around me for my stupid half-brother. My sword glowed blue and my eyes observed the surroundings.

Then, there was a flash and a small sound of pain. My eyes widened and I sprinted towards the sound to see Shawn on the ground while holding his side, blood gushing out of him like a river. Quickly, I turned the monsters into dust and picked up the now unconscious Shawn. "Damn, idiot, thinking that your invincible."

I had only just left the woods when there was a scream. My head snapped up and I watched in horror as a light red glow surrounded Alpha. He staggered before raising his head, his eyes the same color he was glowing. A sinister smile made it to his lips and then he backed up, dissolving into the crowd.

"Epsilon," Delta called and ran over to me, taking Shawn from my arms and pushing me with her foot. "Go, I'll make sure that he gets to the med tent." I nodded and she jogged away, her significant other protecting her against the monsters.

I looked around. "Zeta, send a report to Chaos and the A-team." She nodded once before running off towards the med tents. "Let's finish this."

There was no time to waste. We had to fight with all we had, whether we had the resources or not. Epsilon.

Until Next Time