Entry 2

Entry 2

It's been a week since my last entry, I guess I'm kind of hesitant to write. What if someone finds this?, I keep thinking, but I finally picked up a pen and here I am.

Mhycol and I have been getting along well. He has this cool device that it like a thin phone, but it lies down on it's back and a hologram screen comes out of the face of the device. It's really cool.

Neka has been telling me about all of her adventures so far and where she wants to go. Apparently there's a planet that's dedicated to a giant zoo. She calls the planets by a code, like a password in a way. First there's a G for the galaxy and then the number of which galaxy it's in. It's basically endless and there's still a bunch of them being created! Then there's a P for the planet and the number. That's about it, it's really cool and I found out that Earth is known as G2P4! Stars are basically the same but with a S instead of a P. It's kind of hard with those because there's so many more. Then there's also a code for black holes, but I won't get into those since it's a little more complicated.

Anyway, there's a zoo on G543P9855 and she's really excited to go there. Mhycol just chuckles when she rants about something completely different afterwards. If I hadn't known any better, I would've thought she was demigod.

Also, I ate a whole bunch of new foods, all blue of course! They were actually pretty good since Neka knew what was lethal to humans/demigods and what wasn't. I was and am grateful.

It's ten Earth time. Sleeping time, night. Sorry this one was a little shorter. I'll write you later, Percy.

Until Next Time