Entry 8

Entry 8

Out of all of my cases, this one was the only one that could give me a reward I deserved. A dragon.

The locals had said that the volcano had been acting up. I don't know what it is with staying in the place of danger, but they should really look into relocating in a moment's notice. Anyway, I trekked up the stupid hill and got to the top, only to find out that it was one of the rarest dragons.

It was a mix of the best known types of dragons, the ones with four legs and large heads and wings that also breathed fire,and a water type with a frill around it's neck, a larger snout and feathery spikes on the end of it's tail.

This dragon had spikes running down it's back and claws were at the "elbows" of the wing. It was completely red, except for some highlights here and there. It's eyes were an umbra with black in the center and a bright orange on the outside.

It was truly magnificent and she chose me as her owner. She flew up into the air before flying head first into where I stood. Then she glowed and a ring glowed around me. She folded in her wings and then the light was gone as well as her. She told me that we were one and told me that her name was now Chalice, protector of me. Strange name, but I like it.

Until Next Time