Entry 6

Entry 6

I ran into my first real Liptis. A pair of brothers told me all they knew about the new species. They took over bodies, feed on the soul then took off to the next body. It was an endless cycle, and once they got enough souls they would rank up, just like a video game.

Black eyes were the weakest because they don't have enough power to activate their full abilities. Next is a very pale yellow, that is the second rank. Then bright yellow, light orange, dark orange, light red and finally blood red.

It quite fascinating actually, not something I would usually study, but if it has to do something with Omega, than I'll take it. What I do know is that Omega's eyes are a purple color, very bright too.

What also happened while I was there was that we were attacked by a first generation (1G) Liptis (The one with the black eyes) (2G – Pale Yellow; 3G – Bright Yellow; 4G – Light Orange; 5G – Dark Orange; 6G – Light Red; 7G – Blood Red). I was then rendered unconscious and I will write what I remember of the dream encounter with Omega.

He told me that I was a pawn on the board, that I was being played and that I didn't even know it. I had to admit that he's so far had the upper hand, but I will defeat him, I know I will. He also told me that there wasn't a solution, but from all of the cases I've taken, I know that is always a solution. He said he wanted a fight, wanted to know what I do, what I am. That I was nothing like other manipulated beings. He ended it with something about the game being on or something.

I know that he's dumb, and I was thinking that he was idiotic, but then I started to think if that was what he wanted. We'll just have to find out. There's going to be one hell of a fight though, I know that for sure. In ten or ten hundred years, I don't know, but I know that I will come out on top...I always will.

Until Next Time