~2~

~2~

϶ Epsilon ϵ

It's like deja vu, but this time it isn't Annabeth's face I wake up to. It's not Grover I talk to when I step out onto the porch, it's my team, it's the faces of new and old campers. It's a nightmare, a nightmare that won't end. At least, not yet.

I looked around the room. Just like how I remembered it from all those centuries ago. It was quite strange how little the camp had changed. There were still feuds between the cabins about who was the better godly parent. The Apollo children still tried to seem cool with their shooting skills. The Athena cabin being their usual anti-social selves, what with all of their schematics and ideas. The Zeus cabin had three people in it, the Poseidon had one and Hades had two (Nico and Hazel).

A knock on the door brang me out of my reminiscing. "Come in," I said and my team piled into the small room.

We all sat down and Alpha began to talk, "Epsilon, Gamma and Delta want to show themselves. Do you think it will be okay or will they become suspicious?"

"I think it will be fine, but make sure to be prepared to unsheathe your swords. I don't want any massacres tonight. They need as many campers as they can keep," I told them. The females shivered slightly at that and the males grimaced.

"You don't think it will be a little risky? They might start thinking we're going to turn against them. I think we should wait for a couple of days," Zeta told us.

I shook my head. "No, later would be bad if they want to show themselves. They might think that we are trying to gain their trust only to stab them in the back. If Gamma and Delta show themselves now, that will give them a little reassurance and maybe will make them feel a little more secure." And foolish. The team nodded and one by one, they left. Beta stayed behind and only talked when the door clicked shut.

"Epsilon, it's hard for us to see their faces, I can't even begin to understand how you must feel about being around the people that betrayed you. There are some that don't hate you, I can tell that Clarisse and Nico still stand behind you, I can see the hope in their eyes that yo-he, will return. Please, just...just don't lose yourself out there. We need you now more than ever," she told me and something passed between us. I gave a stiff nod and she smiled sadly before walking up and hugging me.

I stiffened and she tightened her grip before letting go. "I'll see at dinner." She turned and left, leaving me standing there, confused, angry and hesitant. I needed to get my act together, or we will lose for sure.

It's hard, you know. Seeing people that betrayed you after so many years. In a way it kind of hurts, it hurts that I could and can feel those emotions again, I want them to go away.

I dreaded going to dinner, but in the end, Alpha was able to drag me from the dark room on the top floor of the Big House. I glared at all of the demigods that passed us looks. I saw them shifting and looking around like the fools they were.

The meal was served and all the demigods got up to give food to their parents. A shadow covered us and we looked up to see the most unwanted demigod there. "Aren't you going to sacrifice to the gods?" Shawn asked and I clenched my hand around the handle of my fork.

Alpha cleared his throat and the others shifted. "We don't sacrifice to the gods because we only follow Chaos and Chaos doesn't like us sacrificing stuff to him," he turned back to his food and started to eat. Shawn started to walk away and Beta looked at me.