18) Deaths with a dose of secrets

Hello,
I woke up today at about 12:10pm, I had overslept and an felt awful I pain in my head. Most likely a migraine.

Wrapping my silk robe together, I headed to the bathroom and proceeded to wash my body, style my hair.

I ran the shower at a lukewarm temperature , massaged my face with a acne prevention face mask and rinsed my short straight hair so that it went slightly wavy.

I stepped out of the shower.

"Hey you got shoes I can borrow. My Lily Kurt's are spoiled from when I began vomiting champagne yesterday" Em said, she had stayed over last night.

"I'm naked!" I screamed, clenching a towel into my fists and covering my body with it.

"Guess that's a no" she spoke whilst twisting her foot around and climbing back onto my comfy quilted and silk sheets.

In boredom , I clenched my hair into a separate towel and began playing with my short hair , twisting it around my fingers.

I swiped out of the bathroom and grabbed a pair of old nude court heels perfect for Em's skin tone and personal style.

"Thanks Pen, you know you're the best" she said , smiling and patting me on the back.

She slipped the heels on,
"What'd you think?"

"So sassy" I commented happily but my happy penny face soon turned to a unhappy penny face.

I picked up my phone, dragging the notification wall down. No text from Luke since last night.

"What's up?" Emma said.

"Oh nothing, just last night" I spoke rubbing my fingers across my wet forehead.

"If you're worrying about Luke don't worry , I'm sure he'll call you or come here to be civil"

"Okay, I'm getting ready, I'll go to his"

She nodded,
"You're not one to stand back and let stuff happen are you? You're one of those to make sure they happen even if it's for the worst"

I didn't know what to say , I mean it was one of those things you have to nod at and continue your day thinking about.

Anyhow, I opened my closet and grabbed:

• A red bandana,
Gotta love them.

• Long sleeved and plain black top.

• dark blue skinny jeans with a knee rip.

• Black military styled boots with a more feminine appeal.

I curled my hair as I slid on my bandana, when I was finished grabbed my iPhone in Rose gold , and texted Luke.

"Damn, I've got to admit , you look gorgeous" Em said wiggling her foot while eyeing me up and down.

"Thanks" I replied.
My face was in a frustrated mode.

____
P: Luke I'm coming over, tell me your address again :)
L: twenty three (23) grave berry road.
____

I wrote the address into Google maps and followed the directions I was told to go in. Em however, just had to follow.

She slipped on a white skater dress, my nude court heels alongside a creme tote bag.

When we arrived the door was slung open. Free for anybody to walk into.
The House, visibly seemed more depressing, if that's even possible. It seemed dark, full of grief.
I gestured for Em to stay outside and she did , she stood by the brown bushes that were supposed to be green.