14) Meow or never

I had fallen asleep late last night. M was snoring and Luke was just curled beside me. Guess he couldn't sleep either so we had a midnight snack,

• Chocolate

We ate about a full, and big sharing pack of chocolate. No wonder I now feel sick.

I arose from my bed and peered at my stomach. Still curvy, still chubby from the consumed chocolate.

I sighed.
Walking over to the closet, I grabbed:

• A loose tee that said 'Meow or never'

• A black, wooly cardigan that hung around the upper part of my leg

• Dark blue Jean leggings

And my pair of Uggs with a beige bow placed on the side.

I swayed downstairs and collected a piece of buttered toast while gliding along the wooden floor with my furry socks.

"Morning. Where's your friends?"

"Mikaela's still snoring and Luke is fast asleep. Not surprised. M kept us up most of the night"

She nodded,
"Alright, magazine?"

"Sure"

She slid the magazine across the kitchen counter into my hands. I opened it.

"So , what's school like? I haven't asked about it yet"

"Fine" I replied rolling my eyes up to the top of my head , sounding unsure.

"You sure, because I saw that little eye roll " she said frowning her thin eyebrows at me.

"What?"

"Oh nothing" she raised her eyebrows.

"Can I go shopping today?"

"If you have money ... Then yes".

"Please" I said, holding my hands into a prayer position and whining like a puppy.

She grabbed her black and small purse, grabbing $30.

"All I have"

"It's fine". I grabbed the money from my mother and ran back upstairs.

Tapping Luke on the shoulder, Mikaela strutted out of my small bathroom looking fabulous.

Her hair was straightened neatly , it dropped to her waists. She had a ferocious red lipstick on by "Mac cosmetics" with her nails painted a dark blue colour.

White jeans clenched against her tanned skin along a pair of white court heels below a nude blazer and white vest top.

"How do I look?" She asked smiling.

"Amazing, where are you going?"

"Date with Channing Adams" she squealed.

Channing was a famous actor.

"I feel proud for you, Does that make sense?"

"I think..." She struggled.

"Anyways got to go, goodbye"

"Bye" I replied sighing.

I was no longer going shopping with Mikaela.

"What about you?" I asked, "shopping?"

"Yeah. I need to get some more shoes anyway" Luke said, yawning quietly. "Let me just get changed"

"Okay" I replied, walking out of the room to go back downstairs.