36) Two days!

||3/4 more chapters to go!||

One week later...

I was being discharged from hospital and it couldn't feel any better. Sleeping in a bed as comfortable as the pavement, for a week, wasn't really enjoyable.

That day, I was wearing black elephant pants, a white vest and turquoise wooly Cardigan with comfortable Uggs.

It was Christmas Eve so I guess I should be thankful that they let me leave right before Christmas Day because I love Christmas and I could not miss out on my favourite holiday.

As soon as I got home, I collapsed onto my bed while my Siberian husky lied beside me as I watched a bunch of YouTube videos before my entire body fell into a deep sleep...

***

As I woke, fluttered my eyelashes a few times before I came into contact with a lush green forest. I was running, I seemed scared of something, it was chasing me. My boots  crunched the leaves before my body jolted itself into a ditch that was filled with sloppy mud and broken twigs, tree trunks scattered everywhere like obstacles. Then I fell into a world of darkness and entities...

Screaming, I plopped up from my bed and began breathing heavily as I woke up from my nightmare. Lele in a black robe and cheetah slippers came running in , hugging me as she later beside me on the bed.

With slight movement, I turned my head to the clock to see the blurry figures, 4:30 Am. Had I really slept
For eleven hours?

I picked up my phone from the desk and checked my messages.
Damon:
Can I come round? I heard you've been discharged from the hospital
Are you there?

I texted an "okay" back and plopped downstairs to get some cereal. Sliding into the counter stool, I went to place my bowl down but was frightened , resulting in my porcelain bowl breaking on the floor tiles.

"Shh" Hazel took her manicured nail to her plump rosy lips then tip toed towards my frightened figure.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered as she sat down next to me.

"Coming to see if you're okay, obviously," she rolled her eyes and grabbed a couple of purple grapes from the fruit bowl.

"At four o'clock in the morning? Yeah sure" I shook my head.

"Well, are you alright?" she asked, now in an all serious tone.

I nodded, "I've just got a migraine,"

"Can I ask you something?" I shakily questioned and threw the broken pieces of the bowl into the trash can.

"Anything, sis" she smiled but her warming smile soon faded when I dropped the bomb.

"Has anyone called anonymous ever text you? Or do you know who it is?"

"Yeah" she sighs. "When Ali disappeared 3 years ago, I began getting texts from them. I never found out who it was, but I came close. She was a small blonde."

I nodded, "it's probably some loser anyway,"

Hazel didn't seem to sure on my comment but she smiled anyway in recognition.

"Well I'm going to bed because I might as well sleep well before I go back to school in a couple of hours."

"You're off to school today?"

"Yeah, I know it's early but I'm really missing out on some class work and exams."

"Okay then, I'll let myself out," H put her hand on my shoulder, "I'm glad you're well. I really would fall apart if you weren't,"