23) Fading by touch

All rights reserved:
Quick Authors note:

Hey readers, Flawless here, I am currently trying to release chapters quicker than my most recent. I'm sorry for the wait.
XOXO
Gossip L.
***

I was currently running barefoot in a muddy forest at a high speed. Looking behind me , she was still there.

I tripped over a huge , surprisingly unnoticeable-to-my-eyes log , resulting in my blonde hair falling in a small pool of dirty water before my mouth began spitting up the horrid sewage like substance from my mouth. Tears fell from my eyes. This could not be happening.

You are probably all completely confused right now, so let me start off at the beginning...

Eleven hours earlier...

I arose from my quilted sheets and removed my black, silk ,sleeping mask from my face and pouted like a child that didn't get the sweets (candy) they wanted at the store , when I looked on the clock.

It displayed the time as 6:54 which meant I could go back to sleep. For all of six minutes.

Or I could get my butt up off my bed and start preparing for school which started at eight thirty.

I sighed and combed through my hair with my fingers. Arising from the bed, I strolled over to my dresser grabbing a white wooly jumper , beige leggings and white fake snakeskin ballet flats.

I swept my hair into a messy mid-ponytail and smeared a coconut lip balm across the rest of my thin lips.

The clock read 7:24, so feeling like acting like an annoying big sister; I woke up my sister early.

I silently crept into her room and saw her already staring at me like an idiot. Okay, task definitely failed.

Lele ignored me and decided to carry on reading something that made her laugh.

"Who you texting" I highly teased.

"no-one." She failed to keep a straight face and started giggling like Blake Lively's adorable laugh in Gossip Girl. For all you gossip girl lovers.

I snatched her IPhone out of her hand and my eyes lit up with happiness, my sisters with embarrassment.

"Give it back!" she screamed,

"What's all the fussing for?" mother asked.

I showed the phone to mother and she began smiling hugely with her whitened teeth,

"Who's this?"

"Friend" Lele replied almost immediately , she was looking all around the room to avoid looking into my mothers brown eyes.

"Alright if you say so" I laughed , turning my heel at the door.

I went into the lounge room , where I had left my leather bag yesterday and picked it up along with a slice of honey on toast.

"I'm off" I yelled then exited my house.

I ran through the nearby forest as a shortcut; leaving it's creepy oak trees and mud stained grass behind.

Walking through the school doors, I was greeted by Luke with a longing kiss, then I stopped when I noticed Frankie standing at the side of me with  a frown on her face.

"I've been standing here for a total of three minutes, calling out your name and you not responding to my calls because your face was too stuffed in Luke's lips".

Evan appeared out of no-where making me jump to the side. "My girlfriend's such a savage".

"Oh Frankie is a savage– what what? You're together?" My face lit up and I jumped up so many times and so energetically without releasing it wasn't the floor I was jumping on.