34) Reunion

Click on photo to see details of the picture that I've written myself.
VVV

I woke up just three hours after watching: The DUFF, The Fault In Our Stars, and a few episodes of Gossip Girl because Frankie hadn't seen it before. Her favourite is Jenny... Just wait until she sees that little J is spoilt.

Groaning, I pressed a button on my alarm clock to make it stop beeping. Veronica, laid there, her red hair tousled and spread over the hotel pillows. Her lips plump and a rosy pink.

I arose from my pit and lazily walked over to the bath, just before changing into my clothes.

My clothes consisted of a black crop jumper. Grey, high-waisted, skinny jeans, black Vans and a grey beanie.

I applied minimal makeup, just a little mascara, eyebrow pencil and lip balm.

When I came out of the bedroom, I saw Veronica in a floral play suit, white cardigan, nude sandals. Her hair slightly wavy and fishtail and normal braids were scattered across her gorgeous hair.

"Looking cute, Pen" Veronica smiled, grabbing her nude tote.

"You too, V"

I skipped downstairs, then grabbed a quick breakfast. Croissants drizzled with honey and a couple of juicy strawberries.

Today we were visiting the art de triumph and at night, the famous Louvre.

Suddenly my phone buzzed in my hand.

Damon:
Hey penny.
I heard about Luke. Are you okay?
You there?
Has he bothered you? Or that other blondie?

Me:
Hey I was once called blondie, it's not nice :(
But yeah she bothered me so I broke her nose... No shame.

Damon:
Violent much?
I didn't know you were so aggressive.

Me:
I have a lot of secrets ;) Many on the bad side.
Anyways gtg. Art de triumph soon.

Damon:
See you, P

I slammed my phone down onto my the coffee table and started reading a magazine from home.

A crash was suddenly was heard making everyone in the restaurant raise their heads.

I looked up to find Olly been pushed out of  the kitchen.
"You Olly! Have lost your job!"

"What for? For burning the beef? I said I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!"

"Get out" the fifty year old yelled before grabbing the name badge and apron that Olly had viciously thrown at the boss.

"Gladly" He put his hands up in surrender before walking out of the restaurant in anger.

I quickly ran out of the hotel in worry before seeing him, pacing back and forth in the empty streets of Paris.

"Olly?" I said and he immediately said,
"I saw what happened."

"I don't even know why I've been sacked by an old man for burning beef that hasn't been spent more than €15 on."

I nodded, leading him on to say.

"I needed that money. I left home when I was sixteen, just a year ago. I need to earn this money so I can buy food."