38) Rebellion Part. 1

Important authors note at end of chapter!

Why was winging your eyeliner perfectly such a hard thing! I've been trying for twenty minutes and all I have accomplished at the moment is a black eye which makes me look like a panda.

I rubbed my burning eyes, yet again, and decided to line my eyes with simple eyeliner. No wing.

It was prom in two hours and I'm having an existential crisis. I'm too dramatic.

I applied fake lashes and coated them in a layer before doing my eyebrows.

I added baby pink blush to my cheeks and my lips were a cotton candy pink colour after lining and filling them in.

"Done!" I fist bumped the air and went towards the closet to collect my dress. I unzipped the cover over the prom dress and took it out. I slipped the almost silky material on to my body along with my simple white wedges, that I absolutely adore.

Sitting back down, I collected small sections of my hair into my hand and began wrapping them all around the curling wand. Grabbing the curled hair, I pulled it to the back of my head after braiding a small part of my hair. Pinning it to the rest of my heated hair.

I smiled to my mirror and she smiled back. Her eyes suddenly changed from happiness to distraught though. The unfamiliar face store back at me and mouthed 'I miss him...'

My high raised eyebrows, dropping into a frown almost instantly.

My hands reached up to my desk and I pulled my figure up from the seat. Words running in my mind, never stopping.
"Just forget. Just forget. Just—".

My thoughts were instantly stopped by the sound of my ringtone, "I will never forget you, you always be by my side until I die." If only that was true... I glanced to my side, to see Veronica's face show up on the screen. I declined the call, grabbed my tote and ran downstairs.

I tried to skip to the door but was suddenly stopped by the sound of Mothers and Lele's.
"Where d'you think you're going?"

"Damnit" I cursed to myself as I turned round and gave them both a fake smile.

"I need to take your picture!" Mother literally squealed as she took out her camera. Lele, at the side of her, was just trying to keep in her laughs and I have her a stern stare.
..
"Mom, are you done yet? Prom starts in one hour and she'd been taking my picture for at least ten minutes and I've heard about fifty clicks of the camera.

"Bare with me!" She seriously said buy began smiling again within a matter of five or so seconds.

"Mom," I went over to wrap my arms around her.

"Goodbye, my darling Penny"

"See you. Mother."

I slammed the door after heading out and clicked on a recently dialled number.

"Hey, Dee, You got our kit?" I mischievously asked. If only they knew what was about to take place in front of their eyes...

***

I was currently running through the halls. Joining Damon and Veronica in their little circle.

"Hi guys" I smiled.
"Hey, I'm so glad you're here. If I'm honest, I thought you'd forgotten about prom!"