26) Threatning messages and one hidden sister

I would just like to mention that this is the hardest I've worked on a perfectly imperfect chapter. This chapter is definitely surprising to me and will be to its viewers because there's a twist to the story line. I will announce that PI, will not be ending soon at all. Due to my sudden idea of a plot change , it will be at least over 8 chapters before it sadly ends and this is why I'm trying my hardest in these upcoming chapters because the end is slowly approaching us. - Louise

I quickly ran to school and slumped down in my seat next to Frankie in 283 - my English class.

"You're late Delevingne"

"Obviously" I mumbled whilst dropping my stationary.

"Two hour detention after school Penelope, you know the rules" he grumpily said while writing my name on the white board.

I didn't like Mr. Fitzgerald , he was constantly in a bad mood, he was quite old too.  Sixty-four. His fading brown hair was gelled back and he always wore plaid jumpers. Scottish he was.

"What?"

Oh crap, I said that out loud didn't I?

"Three day detent- " he yelled until Frankie interrupted,

"Oh come on sir, that's incredibly unrealistic. I mean I thought we were aloud to speak our minds like you said in the English assignment last week, Am I right Ev? Luke"

"Yeah it is" they both said at the same time.

"UGHHHH" he screamed.

"Right class, do whatever you want! I retire!". Whistles were heard as he fell onto his seat and began reading Shakespeare.

Frankie came over towards my desk and dragged her chair along with her.

"So? Whatcha wanna talk about?"

"I have no idea." I replied grabbing a bag of ranch Doritos from my bag then putting my long legs up on my desk.

"Well we got forty minutes to spare" Ev spoke, whilst Luke stood behind me hugging me by my waist. "Why don't we all go for food?" He suggested.

"Alright let's go" I replied slumming my shoes against the marble floor.

***

We arrived at Pete's Pizza and opened the heavy doors to be welcomed by the smell of mozzarella and peppers. Luke hooked his arm into mine and walked into the short line.

"Penelope?" a familiar voice spoke behind me. Emma?

Reluctantly, I turned my back and store wide eyed at who the voice came from.
Emma stood there smiling , "how are you?".

It was as if she forgot about all the document. You know, hiring a private investigator to find out all my personal details and almost leaking them to the public.

Despite her mistakes , she had always managed to dress flawlessly.

Her attire was made up of black skinny jeans, a black band tee, one red plaid flannel shirt placed over her shirt and black doc martens.

Emma's makeup consisted of dark brown eyebrow pencil which matched perfectly with the shade of her silky, waist length hair. Her deep red lipstick blended well with her skin tone.