Epilogue - The Last Goodbye

One year later...

My foot tapped nervously on the tiled floor as I ran my petite fingers through my short blonde hair. Today was the day I was to be reunited with father.

So many confusing thoughts sprinted in my mind, how come father disappeared when I went to touch him after talking to him almost one year ago?

What about the videos, 'Anonymous' had mailed to me? You're probably wondering who that actually was. I'd only found out two weeks ago. It was Lele. My own sister, who tormented me for days; many subliminal messages passed through my head and from Lele to myself. I honestly thought I was going crazy.

I understood why she did it though, if you think about it. It was all so... Easy. There was so many hints and I didn't recognise a single one. I honestly felt violated. Lele had disappeared off the face of the earth until last week. Theres many rumours that she had moved to A place near California to fulfil her dreams of being a fashion designer for Rose Wyatt, a company founded in Paris that designed pretty clothes for sizes 2-12.

She had given mom a call last week telling her that she was alright but hadn't told her where she was. Nobody knows if that rumour is true; but if it is I'm very proud of my fifteen year old sister, Lele Georgia Delevingne.

Now back to father. I was told by mother that he was going to tell me everything today, in my own home. Not my mothers, my own in California.

Mother is dressed beautifully today, a black sleeved dress, black stilettos and sapphire earrings, a genuine gemstone necklace too. Her deep brown hair

I was dressed in a nude pink camisole top, white skinny jeans and a floral kimono. My blonde hair styled up into a loose French braid at the back of my head, my plump lips pink, my cheeks ever so lightly rosy.

A sharp knock on the door awakens the house and mom perks up from her seat, heading over to the White door. A gust of cold wind swept through the house as my own father stood before me. Hazelnut hair slicked back with gel, freshly shaven face and a black tuxedo with perfectly polished shoes. How dad had changed throughout the two years.

"Dad," I gasp as he stares at mom, not noticing my wellbeing yet. I stand up and stride over to the door to see him fully as he stares at me in shock, "Penny."

Mom begins to wrap her arms around dad and whispers "We missed you," before a Hawaiian woman appears behind him with silky deep brown hair and dashing red lips. She holds her hand out to me, "Hi. I'm Bria, you're Penny right?"

Dad has a new girlfriend? Did he forget about him running off, leaving our family behind and breaking up with Mother before he got another woman or was this apart of the plan?

I grasp her hand and shake it slightly, "Yeah, so your dads new woman?"

"W-wife. I'm sorry I'm interfering with something aren't I? I'll go back to the—"

"Nonsense! Come in, I'll make you a cup of tea. Two sugars?"

Bria nods. I turn to mother, she looks flushed and extremely shocked from her eyes being slightly wider than usual and her pink lips slightly ajar. How sorry I feel for her.

I can't wait till he gets home from work...

I sit on the couch next to Bria as she fiddles with her deep red nails, "We don't bite y'know? We're all friendly here."