He's Perfect!!

*The next norning*
The usuall waking up to my alarm green day. Getting haor, makeup, and shower done. Got in my car and drove to school. When i got there i went to ny locker.

"Uh-oh" i thought to myself "should i talk to him". Right then he came up to me and asked what my favorite song is by green day.

I said i dont have one i like them all. But i always wake up to welcome to paradise. He said that was one of his favorites to write.

He asked me what class i had. I said french. He told me he has french to so we walked to class together and talked.

We had a half day because it was a holiday. So it was lunch after french. Billie asked if he could walk ne to lunch. Of course i said yes.

He pulled me a chair out and i sat down. Britt and mike were at the end of the table me and billie were sitting at. I looked at britt and she gave me two thumbs up.

*Billies pov*
She was beautiful. She had these wonderful brown eyes." I think im gonna ask her out and bring her to our next gig" i whispered into mikes ear. He told me to go for it and have fun. I told him i would call her after school and ask.

*Bellas pov*
"I hope he asks me out". I told britt. She told me that he looks like he likes you. I would give him my number. Ill call him after school.

*After school*
I was at my house in my room doing homework whem my phone rang. It was billie.

He asked if i vould meet him outsode of my window right now. I said ill be there gimme five minutes. I touched up my makeup and hair and climbed out my window. I whispered "billie are you there".

He came out and said surprise. I jumped. He stood in front of me our faces only inches apart. He asked me if i wanted to go out sometime maybe tomrrow at 8 pm. And he kissed me on the cheek and left.

Today is saturday and its my big date with billie. I was so excited if this goes well it might lead to boyfriend and girlfriend and dating a punk rock boy with looks that arent even explainable because of how perfect he is.

I got out of bed at 8 am it was 12 hours until my date. I have some time. So i went downstairs and ate breakfast. My mom was in the kitchen making coffee.

I told her i have a date with the real billie joe armstrong. She jumped up and said that great and that she was jealous. It was funny tho. I went to the couch to watch tv.

Nothing was on so i took a bubble bath. After i got out i did my makeup. After that i did my hair

I sat on my bed and as always looked at oictures of billie on the internet. When i looked at the clock it was noon. Only 8 hours yay.

*8 hours later*
Billie called and said i am in your driveway. He had the nicest car ever. It was a mustang.

We drove to the place and he said to me "like music" and then pointed at the small building with music comming from it.

We walked inside. He told ne to sit down backstagr. Shen he said that i knew where we were. The place where he plays all his gigs.

Ive been here before to watch him preform. After he played his gig he came up to me and kissed me. This time on the lips. Mike clapped. Tre came walking in. "Well who is this little lady". Tre said to billie.

"She is my date tonight". Billie told tre. "Why, u cant have her tre" billie told him. I have to take her home now billie told mike and tre.

*billies pov*
I played my gig and i took bella home. I had kissed her in the building. She is so beautiful and im so glad she likes ny music.

I turned on the radio. They were playing jesus of suburbia. Bella started singing and then i joined. When the song was over i got out of the car and i brought bella to her door.

Kissed her and went home. She was so nice. She knows ever word to jesus of suburbia to. I bet what other songs she knows like that.

*Bellas pov*
It was very late when i got home. My mon didnt care she just wanted me to have fun.

I went straight upstairs and went to bed. I would call billie the next morning. I fell alseep listening to green day of course.

✖✖I wish this was me✖✖
➡Next part tomorrow⬅