Why are you quiting?

When I woke up I was laying on billies chest. I looked up at his face, damn he was hot.

I got out of bed, and did the usual, take a shower. I didn't put makeup on, only eyeliner, it's a shame I have to use billies guy liner though.

I put my hair up in a messy bun, and left the bathroom. I came out and Billie was sitting on the couch.

"Hey babe, goooood mornnnniiinn" he says, totally hungover.

"Hey baby, I gotta go quit my job, it's easier to quit than having to worry about it." I say.

"Oh, well what are we gonna do for money?"

"Well your band will support us. It's not like you don't make money and I know your not quitting the band."

"Yeah, that's true, I'd never quit."

"Yeah. Well I'll be back later. Love you"

I got in my car and drove to work. I wonder what my boss will say. Fuck! School, wait, we quit, oops. I've been so paranoid lately.

I wonder what my mom would say to us dropping out at 17. But hey, we are 19 now so we wouldn't be in school anyway. I should go see my mom with Billie later. Yeah, I'll do that.

I drove up to my "old" work, to quit.

"Bella!" My boss yells as soon as I walk in the store.

"Uh, yeah....I....I...I want to quit." I say.

"Yeah, I was gonna call you to tell you that you are fired" he says and walks away.

I leave and go back home. "Hey Billie, so it turns out, I was being fired anyways..." I say.

"Oh, we'll at least you were gonna quit so it doesn't matter" he said, not laughing but let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, so what did you do while I was gone?" I ask.

"Nothing really, just sat here." I went over and sat on his lap.

"Do you want to go to my moms and tell her that were getting married?"

"Uh, sure." He says. I feel like he's never liked my mom, that's okay because I don't like her much either.

When we get to my moms, I knocked on the door. She answered right away.

"Oh my! What a nice surprise!" She shout and motion for me to come in.

"Thanks mom, so um me and Billie have some good news"

"What is it sweetie?"

"Me and Billie are getting married!"

"Oh, that's wonderful!" She says, going over to hug us both.

--

"C'mon Tre, pleeeeeaaasseeeeeeeee!?!"

"Bells, Billie would be mad!!"

"Tre, it's fine, please!"

I jump on Tre and kiss him. I take his shirt and then pants off, he takes his boxers off, and he enters me.

Having sex with Tre was not like having sex with Billie. Yeah of course, this is a bad decision but whatever.

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHH" I scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?!" Billie says, shaking me.

"Oh my god, it was a dream, a fucking dream, thank god" I say.

"What?"

"I...I just dreamt that I had sex with Tre"

"What?! How?"

"I don't know Billie"

"Well is he better than me...in a dream?" He says with a sexy smirk on his face.

"I dont know it was a dream"

"Than we'll just have to see wont we" he says and get on top of me.

He takes my clothes off and I take his off.

(Blah blah blah sex stuff same as usual dah dee Blah sex blah yknow)

After we finish we get dressed and I fall asleep on Billie.

Sorry for filler chapter, I've been writing a lot and stuff, so I have no ideas.

Stay Tre cool

S/o to Asha again!