Got the dress...now what?

Billies Pov

"It was good, i got my dress" Bella said. I wish i could see it before the wedding, i wonder what she picked since, she doesnt wear dresses.

"So, do you guys know the wedding date?" Britt asked. "Well actually i was thinking thinking maybe December, because its only a couple months away" Bella said, i though it was a pretty good idea.

"Yeah, but dont you need a couple months to plan" Britt asks. "I mean, its me, ive had my wedding planned since i was 4" Bella says laughing.

"Seriously?! Oh well, knowing you, its probably a small hometown wedding" I say. I would rather a small hometown wedding than a New York City, very expensive wedding.

"Okay, well im gonna go home, you two love birds have fun" Britt says, leaving out the door. Bella smiles at me, and grabs a pencil and a notebook. "Time to start planning."

"So, first of all, where are we gonna have the wedding?" She asks. "Well maybe we could have it in the back yard of my moms house?" I ask. "That is such a great idea beej, Ollie is so nice she will definitely let us."

"Ill call her right now"

Ollie// "Hello..?"

Billie// Hey mom, its beej, so since me and bella are getting married, im guessing that you saw it on tv, we were wondering if we could have the wedding in the back yard of your house?"

Ollie// "Oh my of course!!"

Billie// "Thanks mom, ill tell you the details later"

I hung up, "She said that we could have it in the backyard, im gonna call her later and tell her our plans" I said.

"So now that we know where its gonna be, we have to make the guest list" She says and writes "Guest List" on the paper.

Ollie, Britt, Tre, Mike, My mom She writes down. "Wow, we really dont know many people" She says laughing.

I guess we dont know many people. "I have some uncles i dont really talk to, i guess we can invite them, and a couple aunts too" Bella said, shrugging.

To be honest I always thought we knew more people, neither me or Bella have very many family members. I guess we will have a very small wedding.

"Most of our family members have either died, or we don't talk to, so I guess we will only invite those people, and some friends" Bella said. 

Bella write down the guests, well, the ones we thought of. I was trying to think of more people, they just wouldn't come in mind.

*Hours later, after planning*

I made dinner for Bella, as she walks out of our room. "Aweee Beej" She smiles and sits down and digs in.

Hey guys, this story was my first one ever, i know it wasnt that good, thats why, sorry to say, I'm ending it. this is the last chapter. i havent been keeping up with it so i have no idea what i wrote anymore. so...

Stay Tre cool my dudes.

(I will be writing more fanfics, mostly green day. they will be horrible but whatever.)