Shopping

Serously i swear its getting worse....this chapter is rlly bad but ya.....i hope u enjoy this

When i woke up it was only 6:00 am. I woke up in billies arms as usual. I got up and made some coffee. I heard a squeaky noise and i looked behind me and billie was standing behind me. I jumped and billie hugged me really tight and held me there for five minutes and then kissed me. "Want some coffee?"i asked billie. "Ya sure" he said. I gave him the cup of coffee. He took a big sip and went over to the fridge. "We also have to go grocery shopping" billie said as he was searching through the fridge to see if tjere was any food. "Ya i know, so we have to go grocery shopping and go to the store to get more cloths" i told him. "Ok we can go to the mall, i want to get a pair of shoes to" billie said and then got out some bread, and peanut butter. He made toast and gave me a peice. After that we both got dressed. I lit on a pair of billies black skinny jeans and an elvis shirt. It was just perfect on me. Billie also put on a pair of his black skinny jeans and a ramones shirt. "Are we ready to go grocery shopping" billie asked. "Hell ya, lets do this" i told him punching his arm in a playfull way. We walked out the door on the porch. "Whos car?" I asked billie. "Wanna take mine, ill drive" billie said. "Ya sure" i told him. I turned in the radio and "when i come around" by green day came on. I started to sing along.

I heard you crying loud,
All the way across town
You've been searching for that someone,
And it's me out on the prowl
As you sit around feeling sorry for yourself

Well, don't get lonely now
And dry your whining eyes
I'm just roaming for the moment
Sleazin' my back yard so don't get so uptight
You been thinking about ditching me

No time to search the world around
Cause you know where I'll be found
When I come around

I heard it all before
So don't knock down my door
I'm a loser and a user so I don't need no accuser
To try and slag me down because I know you're right
So go do what you like
Make sure you do it wise
You may find out that your self-doubt means nothing
Was ever there

You can't go forcing something if it's just
Not right

No time to search the world around
Cause you know where I'll be found
When I come around

No time to search the world around
Cause you know where I'll be found
When I come around
When I come around
When I come around
When I come around

I sang the whole song and when it was over we were at the store. "What do we need for food?"i asked billie. "Umm i dont know lets just get enough for the week and go to the store when we need something, sound good?" Billie told me. "Ya" i told him. After we got all of our groceries int he trunk of his car we went back home to put our groceries away. We got back in the car and drove to the mall. We found a spot in the garage and parked. "What are you gonna get?" Beej asked. " i dont know maybe a couple pairs of pants, and three or four shirts, and a new pair of shoes, you?" I asked beej as we both walked into spencers. Spencers is my favorite store because they have everything. I picked out 2 green day shirts and 1 ramones t-shirt, i also got 3 pairs of black skinny jeans just like the ones im wearing, which are billies, the last thing i got were 2 pairs of shoes. They were both green day converse. One pair was american idiot, and rage and love which had a picture of billie on them. "What did you get beej?" I asked him after i paid for my stuff. "Uhh, i got 2 pairs of black skinny jeans, and 3 t-shirts. 2 of them are ramones, and the other one was a green day t-shirt" beej told me and then went up to the counter to pay. When he was done we were walking to leave the mall and i saw a shirt that had beej on it and i had to get it. "OH MY GOD" i said to billie. "I have to get that shirt" i told him walking into the store.

Sorry about the little cliffhanger but ya....so next chapter in 7 days✌✌