Ring 'em up.

When me and billie woke up at 5:00pm we went on a walk to the park where we loved to hang out and well....where we made out a lot. "Wanna go on the swings?" Billie asked. "Ya sure" i said back. We went to the swings and sat down. We didnt swing we just sat there and talked for a while. "I have work the next day so we should leave soon" i told billie. "Ok cool i kinda wanna go back to" billie said. "Ok lets go" i told him and then we walked home. When we got home we ate and then we both went into our room. "I cant believe we are getting a appartment tomorrow, ill be at work so after work i can help move and i will ask if i can get out at 1:00 to help. "come lay down and lets go to bed im tired" billie said. "ok give me one second" i told him. after i went to the kitchen to get a glass of water i layed down. i fell asleep in billies arms and i set my alarm for 7:00am because i had to be at work at 8:am.
*beep**beep**beep*
I woke up to my alarm. Billie was already up and in the kitchen. I gave him a kiss and had a coffee. "Hey babe i gotta take a shower, can i take it while your getting ready" billie asked walking towards the bathroom. "Ya sure" i told him while i was doing my hair. He got in the shower and i put on music. "GREEN DAY" he shouted. "Ok ill put that on what song?"i asked him. "Uhhhh i dont care do one from dookie". "Ok is burnout cool?" I said. "Ya i love that song". So we both were listening to burnout. When the song was over billie got out of the shower and i was already done with my hair. "No makeup today. Yay im glad. You look good either way." Billie said. "Thanks. You look good without eyeliner, well guyliner." I said to billie. "Haha very funny but im still gonna put it on" he said back. "Whatever, i gotta go to work. Do you wanna come?" I asked billie as i got my keys and purse. "Ya sure but you can go i will be a little" he said as he walked out to give me a kiss goodbye. "Ok cool see you in a bit" i said and then walked out to my car and drove to work. About 10 minuted after i got there billie came walking in with mike and tre. "Hey bella i need new drum sticks. Where are they?" Tre asked walking towards me at the counter. "Ill show you follow me" i said as i brought him to the drum sticks. "Thanks bella" tre said looking at all the drum sticks. "Hey bella i need a 4 string bass" mike said. "But i know where they are" he said waling towards the bass's. "Hey bella so anyone come in yet?" Billie asked as he walked over to the cds. "No why?" I asked him in confusion. "I dont know, hey do you know if you have any less pauls?" Billie asked. "Umm, ya go over to the guitars and go all the way to the back and there are a couple there" i told him. "Cool i want to by one for mike" he told me. "Why doesnt hep play bass?" "Ya he said he wants to just have a less paul" billie said. "Oh cool, so when is your next practice? I want to come" i asked billie. "Umm tomorrow" "cool ill be there" after that he walked over to the guitars. "Hey bella can you ring these up" tre said walking over to me with drum stick that had orange tape on them. "Ya sure let me see" and then i rung them up and tre left. Mike came up to me with a 4 string bass. "Can you ring this up?" "Ya sure thats $192 please" i told him and he gave me the cash and he left. Billie came up to me and said "coildnt find anything good. Im gonna go back to the house. Dont forget 1:00" billie said and left. I couldnt wait until 1:00 so me and billie could move into out new appartment.