Fuck you Tre!!

"Soooo when is the wedding?" Tre asks, still hogging all the joint.

"We don't know yet." I say.

"We'll, I think I'm gonna go to britts house, see how's she's doing with the whole "situation" bye guys" mike says, gets up, and leaves.

After mike left, Tre says "wait, what "situation" is he talking about?" He says with a worried look.

"Oh, uh. Britt told us that she has cancer." Billie says.

"Wait, why didn't anyone tell me?"

"We only heard a couple days ago. We didn't want to tell you in the hospital" I say.

"Oh, we'll thanks for telling me now, I guess" he says, looking upset.

"I think I'm gonna go home" Tre says, and leaves.

After he leaves I jump on top of Billie. I kiss him, we ended up making out for 20 minutes. Billie finally gets up, me attached to him. While he's walking to our bedroom, were still kissing.

We finally get to the bedroom, and he kicks the door shut and lays on the bed.

I'm now on top of him, and he undresses me and I undress him.

"What's my surprise?" I ask.

"I don't know what do you want it to be?" He asks.

"I don't care" I say, feeling him enter me. (This is so weird to write, especially when your friend is making you write it)

"Okay, we'll talk about it later." He says as we finish, after that 45 minutes.

We both get dressed. When we walk out in the living room, Tre is sitting there on the couch.

"Well, I would say Armstrong, that your moaning gave me a boner" he says laughing.

"Haha very fucking funny. What are you doing here?" Billie asks.

"We'll I came back to say I didn't wanna go home, you really make Bella moan loud, I wish I was that good" Tre says, laughing his dick off.

"Tre, your a perv." I say. Trying not to grin. He always makes me laugh.

I go over and sit next to Tre, and then Billie sits next to me.

Tre takes a joint out of his pocket and Billie grabs a six pack of beers.

Billie puts his arm around me, and I lay on his shoulder, taking a hit, and passing it to Billie. This was fun, we have to do it more.

"So Bella, truth or dare?" Billie asks.

"Really beej, I guess, dare." I say, frightened of what he will pick.

"Okay, um, I dare you to give me a blow job."

"Billie! No, Tre is here!" I say.

"So?" He says laughing.

"Billie, I'm not gonna do that while Tre is here." I say.

"Okay, whatever" he says, and try's to make out with me.

"Billie stop, seriously. Tre is here, can you wait?!" I say. Trying to get him off me. He was drunk, you could tell.

"Awe c'mon!" He says.

"Billie no!" I say, and sit on tres lap.

"If you don't stop I'll make out with him!" I say, glaring at Billie.

"Fine! Do it then!"

"Okay I will!" I say and kiss Tre. We made out for 2 minutes until Billie took me off Tre and layed me on the floor, got on top of me, and kissed me.

"Billie what are you doing?" I ask. And then he stops, and gets another beer.

I sit on tres lap. "Sorry Tre, I just don't want him doing this" I whisper in his ear.

"It's okay, and your a good kisser" he whispers back laughing.

"Whatever" I say, feeling that he had a boner.

"TRE!!!"

"What?!" He yells back at me.

"I can feel your fucking boner" I say laughing. I get off his lap and get on billies.

"Haha whatever. I'm going home for real this time. Bye guyssss. Love you Bella" he says and leaves.

"Hey..Billie what was that all about?" I ask.

"Sorry, Tre was making me mad." He said.

"Okay, I was scared. Don't do that again okay." I said and he nods.

We both go into our room and go to bed.

"Oh shit!! I've been ditching work!" I thought to myself. I had to go and quit. I will tomorrow.