Showers Are Now Fun

*the next day*
I was out very late last night. I came home late. I hope my nom didnt notice. But anyway i woke up to green day of course. I turned my alarm off and got out of bed. Today i had school. I promised billie i would call him so thats what i did. I got my phone off the charger and called him. I had him in my contact as billie joe. RING RING RING. Billie says "hello". I say "hey its bella i promised id call you so ya. "Billie i just wanted to say i had a great time last night. "I cant wait to see you at school but i dont wanna be late so i better get going" I said. Billie asked if he could pick me up. I said yes. I got ready in about 20 minutes. After i got ready i packed my bag and checked my phone. No messages but i knew billie was getting ready. I went in the kitchen to eat breakfast. After i ate i went outside to wait for billie. It only took 5 minutes. When he got here i jumped in the car a we drove to school. When we got o school before i got out of the car i gave billie a big hug and huge kiss. We went in differnet directions but our lockers were right next to each others. When i got to my locker billie was already at his. I had to use the bathroom before i went to my locker. I got my books out and hugged billie and we both had the same class today so we walked together. Me and billie alway sat next to each other when we got the chance. Me and billie had the next three classes together so we just sat with each other every time because well we loved each other. I think other people got jelous that I out of all the pretty girls in the world he was dating soooo ya thats to bad for them. Those three classes were over and billie walked me to my locker and then went to lunch. I met up with him at the table with mike. Britt was out sick. "Oh yah britt i forgot to call her i should do that when i grt home" i said to billie and mike.
*after school*
Billie walked me to his car, opened the door for me and then he got in and then he said we were going to his house and that his mom was out of town for a few days and wouldnt be back until next week. He also said that mike was staying at britts. We had the whole place to ourselves. When we got to his house i called my mom and asked if i can sleepover billies. She of course said yes.
*Billies pov*
After bella hung up the phone she told me her mom said yes. So after that i brought her to my room. Bella said to me that she was tired so we layed down and both fell asleep. We both actually woke up about 5 minutes apart. I woke up second. No surprise there. When i got up bella was in the kitchen making coffee. "Want some" bella offered. I said yes and took the coffee and had a big sip. "Thank you bella" i told her and then gave her a big kiss and went to the livingroom, sat on the couch, turned on the tv and had my coffe with bella just sitting there. She fell asleep on my chest. Bella woke up about an hour later. When she woke up she looked really tired.
*bellas pov*
After i woke up my head was resting on billies leg. I got up kissed him and got in the shower. "WANNA JOIN" i yelled to billie. He said sure. He got in and then he started leaning towards me. He pressed his lips against mine. We started just makingout for like an hour. We were in the shower for about 2 hours. We just talked for an hour. After we madeout. It was nice talking in the shower. After we got out i went in the kitchen and made breakfast because it was only 8:00. Me and billie both woke up at 5:30 or around that.

✖Sorry for a little cliffhanger but its long✖✖ive been busy so idk when part 5 is yet. I start school in not to long✖