Practice

Billies POV

"So what do you wanna do today?" I hear Bella say, as I wake up with her on top of me.

"Go away" I say and roll over.

"C'mon sleepy pants its noon. Don't you have practice?"

"Fuck! Yeah I do"

"Than get up...if you get up ill take a shower with ya"

"Haha whatever"

"C'mon lets go take a shower!"

I get up and follow Bella into the bathroom. Right in the middle of our shower, we hear "C'MON BILLIE YOU FUCKTARD WE HAVE PRACTICE!!!!"

It was Tre. "IM IN THE SHOWER ASSHOLE"

"Whatever, c'mon guys stop fucking and get out here"

I get out of the shower. Bella gets out after me. We both get dressed and go in the Living room.

Of course Tre already took out a beer.

"C'mon if we have practice we can't get drunk yet" I say and me, Bella, Tre, and mike get in my truck.

I get "Blue" from the corner. Of course we still use my moms basement for practice.

"Hey beej, isn't your mom out of town for the next two days?" Mike asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"We can chill here tonight"

"Okay, yeah, good idea." I say and we start playing "She."

I look over to Bella and see her smiling. She's smiling because I wrote this song for her, and played it when I proposed to her.

After playing 5 or 6 more songs, we all sit down. Tre is at the right end of the couch, and Bella's in the middle, and I'm on the left, and mike is on the floor.

"Bella, can I say something?" Tre asks politely.

"Um..sure Tre"

"We'll I just wanna say, that-" he says and pauses, and takes Bella's hand and drags her up the stairs.

"I wonder what that's about" I say.

"Anh, probably nothing" mike replies shrugging.

Bella's pov

Tre brings me into the bathroom.

"Can I ask you something" he says, laughing.

"Tre, I'm not giving you a blow job"

"Pleeeeassseee"

"No! I don't even give Billie blow jobs!"

"C'mon. Just one."

"Tre, I'm not doing that to Billie. My answer is no" I say, getting up and going down stairs.

Tre follows. I sit on billies lap. "What was that about?" Billie asks.

"Tre just wanted to ask if I'd give him a blow job"

"Tre what the fuck" Billie says.

"Sorry" he says with a sad face.

"Billie, um...I can feel your boner" I whisper in his ear, so I don't embarrass him.

"Sorry, I can't help it. You should get a blanket and pull your pants down and just sit with my dick in your ass" he says laughing, but whispered that in my ear.

I glare at him. But I get a blanket, but not doing what he said, I sat on his lap, and teased him by moving around.

I hear him moan. "Um what the fuck beej" mike says.

"Uh...nothing...just...uh...stretching."

"Suuuree"

He laughs. "I'm teasing him. He thinks ill have sex with him wherever whenever, but he has to deal" I say laughing and still moving around on his lap.

"C'mon Bella, don't tease" he says, with a sexy voice and kisses my neck.

"Billie stop" I say.

"Fine" he says, and has Tre hand him a beer.

"So, um, what are we gonna do for the next two days?" Mike says.

"I have no idea, just chill down here" Billie says.

"Yeah, good idea" mike says back.

We all fell asleep a little while later.

Hey. Sorry for a "shortish" chapter. Another filler. But I'm gonna try to take a couple days off and gather ideas, and then write them. Thanks for reading.

Stay Tre cool