Wedding Planning

I woke up on the floor next to Tre. Billie was on the couch and mike was in the closet.

I got up and went upstairs. I went into billies old room. It was still the same as when he left.

Although, it was much messier when he was here, now that he's taken all his clothes and picked up the trash, it's clean.

I lay on his, actually made bed. I must've fallen asleep because I woke up with Billie next to me sleeping on the bed.

"B-Billie wake up"

"Huh what?"

"Wake up."

He woke up and gave me a big kiss. I lay on his chest and try not to fall asleep.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" I ask.

"I don't know, plan our wedding?"

"Sure, I love you Billie"

"I love you to" he says and tries to get on top of me.

"Haha nice try Armstrong" I say and get off the bed.

"We have to plan, okay"

"Fine" he says following me down to the basement.

"Heya mike, Tre, me and Bella are gonna go home to plan. We'll be back later."

"Okay, cool man" mike shouts from the closet.

"Whateva" Tre says and goes back to sleep.

I literally can't wait to get married. Finally. I never knew that I would marry a famous person to be exact. In my family it's not exactly normal to meet even marry a famous person. Our family isn't known for anything to we have no connection with fame.

"Okay....so, the biggest question is, your dress. That's the biggest part of the wedding." Billie says. I mean it's pretty true.

"Wellll, I mean, the dress doesn't have to be perfect. Billie, you know me, I don't wear dresses either"

"True, true. It doesn't have to be a big dress, maybe just something simple"

I thought to myself for a second. Maybe i do want a dress. I have no idea. "Okay Beej, i mean it is our only wedding so mind as well make it good" 

"Okay, ill get a dress, me and brit will go to the umm, dress place or whatever its called" I said laughing. 

(a/n - im gonna have them go in this chapter and finally change the pov lmao)

"Okay, its only 2 you can go now" Billie said. I called britt. 

Britt// "Hello..?" 

Bella// "Hey Britt...soo do you wanna go dress shopping. i have to wear a fucking dress at my wedding?"

Britt// "HaHa, yeah im not doing anything. Ill pick you up, be there in 20."

She hung up and i got my wallet and waited for her to show. 

"hey, get in" she said and drove to...whatever the dress store is called. 

"So what store are we going to?" i ask. 

"Well i think its called "Brides" 

That actually makes sense. "I have never bought a dress before. I dont know about this." I say. I really hate dresses, they just, annoy the living shit out of me. Like seriously you cant sit criss-cross. 

"Dont worry, we will find you the perfect one" Britt said with a big smile on her face. 

We get to the store and all i see is big, small, poofy wedding dresses. One of them was so repulsive. The bottom was big and poofy, with sparkles, and the top more chest had this really ugly stripe patter that was black and white. 

"hi, how my i help you ladies?" This lady asked us. She was dressed like me, kind of,  jeans and a t-shirt. 

"um, well im engaged and im looking for a...dress" i said kind of disgusted. 

"Well, from your style i can already tell that you dont care for dresses. i have the perfect thing" The lady says and runs to the back of the store. me and Britt sit down and wait for her. 

When she came out, she was holding a dress that had a plain bottom, and the top was strapless with a kind of pretty pattern. "Oh my, Its perfect" I said really happy. I cant belive it was this easy. 

"Oh good, and by the way my name is Rachel." she said. 

I looked at the price tag...$458. Its pretty pricey, i guess ill take it. "Ill take it"

Rachel rung the dress up and put it in a thing that they put to keep suites nice. 

We left and went back to my house. Billie cant see the dress so i put it in my closet. 

"Hey babe, how was shopping?"