Got The Job!

Billie came downstairs to help me make breakfast. We were gonna make waffels but we didnt have the stuff so we made eggs, bacon and had our coffees with it. After me and billie ate breakfast i told him i had a job interveiw at a music store. I also told him that they had green day there and that if i worked there the workers get to pic the music the store plays so i will always choose green day. He wished me luck. I was out the door. I was already dressed. I went to my car got in and drove to the music store. It was only about 15 minutes from where i live. From billies its about 10 minutes. When i got there the manager was really nice. It was good it was a girl because when i have a guy as a boss i dont know i just feel weird having a guy boss me around. I had to fill out a lot of paperwork. It took me about two hours to fill out all of the paperwork. When i was done i handed it all to my maybe-soon-to-be-boss. She looked it over in about 20 minutes. She said sh would call when she has her desision because there was about four or five other people who wanted the job.
*three days later*
My maybe-soon-to-be-boss called. I was at billies house of course like i always am. Billie was in the shower. My well yknow boss thing, well she said that i got the job and that i start on monday.(which was a half week from now). I went home to tell billie the good news. When i oulled in the driveway billies car wasnt there. He must have gone to britts to see mike. Since billie wasnt home i went to my house to tell my mom. She gave me a big hug when i walked in because for the past week i have been at billies. Then after she was done hugging me i told her i got the job. $20 an hour and 6 hours a day and i work 4 days a week. On moday, wednesday,thursday, and friday.
After i talked with my mom for a little it was already 6:30pm. I went up to my room, jumped on my bed and called billie. "Hello" billie said. "Hey i got the job" i told billie. "Thats great wanna come over tonight again" billie asked. "Sure lemme ask....ya i can ill be over in 20 minutes" i told him. I yelled to my mom that i was leaving. When i got to billies house i rang the doorbell and ollie billies mom answered the door. She is very sweet. She let me come in. "Billie is in his bedroom" ollie said. I walked up to billies door and i knocked. "Come in" said a voice in billies room. I walked in and mike was in billies room. Mike said hi to me. I said hi back. I ran up to billie and hugged him. He was sitting on his bed and i sat on his lap. I gave him a big kiss. I told him the news again and mike overheard well notreally he was just sitting like 12 feet away but they both congradulated me on my new job.
*billies pov*
"How much does it pay" i asked bella. "$20 an hour, 6 hours a day and 4 days a week. Monday,wednesday,thursday, friday" she told me and mike. "Wow thats alot of money" mike told bella. "Ya im gonna get my own place soon" bella told us. Bella told me that she had to go to the bathroom. When she walked out of the room i told mike that i want bella to move in with me when i get my house in a week. Bella walked back in and i told mike that i wanted to talk to bella alone. Mike left.
*Bellas pov*
Billie told mike that he needed to talk to me alone so mike left. "Bella, would you like to movie in with me in my house when i get it in a week" he asked. I froze. "Yes i would live to, can i call my mom and ask her real quick?" He said ya. I called my mom and she said i could. I td billie that and he was really excited. "Do u want to live here until we move to the house, i can help with ur stuff." Asked billie. I said ya. "Lets go to my house in different cars just in case she says yes. "Hold on let me ask my mom" billie said. His mom said yes so we went on our way to my house.

✖✖i start school soon so i will be posting a new part every week or so✖✖