Another moving day.

Srry...i feel like my story is getting worse so if u dont like it anymore its cool

*after work*

*Billies pov*

It is 1:00 and bella walks in the door panting. "Whats wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing i just hurried to get here". "Oh ok. Are you ready to move?" I asked her. "Hell yes" she said back in excitement. "Ok so lets start loading the big things" bella said as the went over to the beds. "Ok lets do the beds first" i told her. Bella picked up her bed and i picked up mine and we put both beds in my car. Bella put both dressers in her car. Bella followed me to the appartment. When we got there it was actually bigger than last time we saw it. We both walked in with my bed. We were on the second floor so it wasnt that hard to get the bed up the stairs. When we got it up the stairs and into the appartment we just set it doen in the livingrooom.

*after we got the dressers and beds in the appartment*

We drove back to the house and got a bunch of other stiff. As much as we could fit in out cars. After we were all done we both went back to our houses to say bye to our parents. We both went to my house first. "Hey mom we got all of our stuff in the appartment" i told my mom. "We still have to set up but its still all in there" bella told my mom. "Thats great. Give me a hug you two" my mom said. So we gave my mom a hug and then went out the door to go to bellas moms house. When we got to bellas house bella knocked on the door. Her mom answered and gave her a big hug. She also gave me a big hug and said come in come in. When we went in there was some of bellas things that she forgot. I grabbed them and brought them to the car. It wasnt nuch. Maybe about a suitcase full. I went back inside and bellas mom was in the kitchen and bella was crying sitting on her couch. "Whats wrong bella" i asked as i walked towards her. "She said shes just gonna miss living here" "i told bella that you guys can visit any time" bellas mom told me. "Ok thats great and even though i dont live here and really never come and stay here but i will miss you to" i told bellas mom.[omg guys sorry that line is soooo cheesy but yknow its 4:07 am so ya im tired] "ok thats fine you can come any time" bellas mom said and then me and bella left. When we got to our house we had to set up our stuff. "Wanna start with the bedroom?" Bella asked walking towards the fridge to get a drink. "Ya thats probably the best idea" i told bella. We moved the beds all the way to the other side of the room by the window. We put our computer dest in front of the beds but by the wall. We put our dressers on the only side of the bed that wasnt the wall. All we had to do was put all of out clothes in the closet. "I call the right side of the closet" bella shouted picking uo her clothes and dropping them on the bed. "Ok fine" i said back.

*Bellas pov*

After we both put our clothes away in the closet we decided to put all of the stuff that goes in the bathroom away. "We should go out later and get shampoo, conditioner, and body wash ok?" I told billie as he walked in the bathroom. "Ya sure but i gotta pee" he said laughing. "Ok when your done peeing come int he livingroom and help set up" i said to billie as i walked out of the bathroom. "Ok so lets go to my moms house to get a couch because i remeber she has one she is getting rid of" billie said. "Ok lets go" and we both walked out into my car and drove to his moms house. When we got there billie just walked in and i followed. Ollie wasnt home so we both went to the basement to get to the couch. "Im gonna write a note for my mom because i know she will notice the couch is gone" billie yelled to me as i was walking down to the basement. "Ok cool" i said back to him. We both got a grip one side of the couch and brought it up the stairs. After we got it up the stairs we put it in my car. Surprisingly it fit in the back seat. Billie went back in the house to write the note for ollie. We went back to our house and went to bed because it was about 9:00pm.