Our First Date

Yesterday me and billie went on a date. It was the most fun date i have ever had in my life. There music helps me. Well anyway, today is sunday its noon. I just woke up, went downstairs, ate breakfast and now i am upstairs and i am talking billie. He answered the phone. I said i had a great time last night and we should do it again. He said ok and asked if i could meet him at his house. Because he is a big awesome star i knew where he lived and all that. So i went to his house.
*Billies pov*
When i heard someone knock at the door i knew it was bella. I opened the door. It was her. I told her to come in and sit down. I wanted to ask her something. I asked her if she wanted to go out sometime with the guys at ny concert next week because i am bring the tour bus with us. She said yes she would love to and thats he has never seen a tour bus before. I told her i would pick her up at 9pm on friday. She said she wouldbe ready but cakk first before i go to her house. I said ok and she left.
*bellas pov*
OMG BILLIE JUST ASKED ME OUT AGAIN. I cant wait. It was only about 5 pm. I called britt. She said she was very happy for me. I hung up and i watched tv for a little until about 9pm and then i went to bed.
*the next day*
I woke up from a deep sleep at noon from my alarm going off. I was really tired. I dont know why though because i went to bed early. I am so excited for tonight. When i got up as usuall y'know same routine and stuff like eat breakfast, do my hair, and makeup. When i was finished it was about 4pm. It took me a long time because i was very tired. I went downstairsand watched tv. When i looked at the clock again it was 830 pm. I got my bag and all the stuff i needed took ny phone and waited outside. About 5 minutes after i was waiting outside i heard my phone ring. I looked at the screen and it said billie joe. I answered it and he said he would be there in about 5 minutes. I told him thats fine but if i am not outside i am in the bathroom. He said thats fine. It only took him about 3 minutes.
*Billies pov*
I got to her house and got out of my car and opened the door for her. I drove her to my concert.
*Bellas pov*
billie is so sweet. When we got to the concert we walked in and mike and tre came up to me and hugged me. They thanked me for comming. I was so excited. The first song they played was jesus of suburbia. I knew every word to the song. I sang quietly back stage. Before i knew it it was the last song. At the end of every concert billie sings "good riddance". When he came back stage i hugged him, gave him a kiss and then we went for a walk. He said that he was taking me to th park. When we got to the park billie said that he loved me and that if anything ever happened to me he would go with me the same way. I told him the same thing. I said i loved him so much. I told him that my mom told me to be home by 2 am. It was 1:30 am at the time. I asked if he could drive me home. He said yes. When we got home it was only 1:40am. We talked for about 3 minutes and then i kissed him. Then it started to be leading to making out. We made out for about 1 hour. I said i had to go and i woul call him tomorrow before school. He said ok. I told him goodnight and went inside. When i went inside my mom was asleep so she didnt notice i was home about an hour later than i was supposed to.