The proposal!!

After we finished the song I said something.

"EVERYONE, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" I yelled.

"FOR MY GIRLFRIEND! Bella, from the first day we met, I knew you would be the one. If you would take my hand in marriage I will love you forever, and give you everything you want. your the one for me. I love you. Bella, will you marry me?"

Bella's POV

"-will you marry me?" Billie asks.

Oh my god I'm freaking out. Billie just asked me to fucking marry him.

He walks to the end of the stage and takes my hand. I walk up on stage. He gets down on one knee, and says again, "Bella, would you be my wife?" "YES BILLIE, YES I WILL" I scream, starting to cry.

He gets up and hugs me.

Billies POV

She said yes!!

"SAY HELLO TO BELLA MARIE ARMSTRONG EVERYONE" I scream into the microphone and everyone shouts and screams. Bella walks up to the microphone.

"I'm so excited to get married! Billie, I want you to know that I love you." She says. And walks up to me and kisses me.

Everyone screams and shouts. I take Bella and run off stage with her. "I love you Billie" she says. Crying, with tears of joy.

I am so happy she said yes!!

"Thanks everyone, now here is Frank Edwin Wright The lll singing "all by myself" I hear mike say, and then Tre "thanks mike, but, it's Tre" he says laughing.

He sings All By Myself. He's actually pretty good at singing if he would sing normally, and not weirdly.

Anyway, me and Bella have to plan our wedding. I'm thinking it should be in the backyard of my mums house. We should worry about it yet. We are still at the concert.

"Bella, I have to go back out there, do you wanna stay here?" I ask her.

Right after I said that, she grabbed my hand, and took me into my dressing room.

"Bella. What are you doing?!" I ask.

She kisses me, and jumped up so her legs are wrapped around my waist.

When I finally get a breath of air I say "Bella, what if Tre walks in?!"

"I'll tell him to leave" she said laughing.

"C'mon Bella, we can do this when we get home" I said, feeling bad.

"Okayyyy. But now you have to do something special." She says, laughing and giving me a pout face.

"Okay, fine."

I get up off of the couch. She jumps off the couch and onto my back.

"Piggyback?" She asks.

"Okay, you will have to come on stage again though." I say running to the stage.

When we reach the stage, everyone starts cheering. Bella goes over to Tre and I get my acoustic guitar and sing Good Riddance. Since Tre doesn't have to play, because I play it with just guitar, Bella and Tre talk.

Bella's POV

I'm really happy about marrying Billie. It's all I've ever wanted. Me and Tre are talking on stage while Billie plays Good Riddance. Mike is running all over the stage, and stage diving.

"Soooo, what do you think about marrying Billie?" He asks, punching my in the arm.

"I'm really happy. I really love him. He's so fucking sexy." I say, giving a smirk, looking at his ass while he plays.

"Yeah, he really is" Tre says laughing his ass off.

"Shut up Tre, but, I know you love him."

"Haha that's true." Tre gets up, runs over to Billie, kisses him on the lips, grabs the microphone, and yells, "how about that for ya bells." He says running back over to me laughing his ass off.

Billie just stands there. "Haha very fucking funny Tre" I say, trying not to laugh.

"What the fuck Tre?!" Billie yells.

"What?! I just wanted to say I love you." Tre screams in his microphone.

"I love you too Tre." Billie says laughing.

Billie goes on with the song.

--

Me, Billie, Tre, and Mike were all in me and billies house.

"Pass it over here." Tre says.

He takes a big hit, holds it in, walks over to me. I knew what he was gonna do. I opened my mouth, he blew all the smoke in my mouth, but what I didn't know, was that after, he gave me a big fucking kiss.

"TRE!!! What the fuck?!" I yell at him, pushing his shoulders back.

"Tre, I swear to fucking god if you do that again ill beat the shit out of you!" Billie says, grabbing Tre by the collar of his shirt.

"Sorry guys!!! It was a joke!" Tre says, holding his hands up.

Billie lets go, and sits next to me.

"Give it to me tre." Billie says, an Tre passes it to Billie.

"Watch and fucking learn." Billie says taking a hit, blowing it in my mouth, and then sticking his tongue as far down my throat as he possibly can.

I jump in his lap, putting my feet behind him, we make out for about 5 minutes until mike yells "Okay we get it guys, get a room!"

I get off Billie and put my legs on his lap, sitting next to him.

"Whatever" I spit at mike.

He glares at me. I stick my tongue out at him.