The Club.

I kept screaming billies name. No one answered. I went outside on the step and no one was outside. I went back inside and i went ibto the music room, its soundproof so you cant hear anyone in there and they cant hear you, billie wasnt in there. I heard a creek on the stairs. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I sat in the tub with the curtain closed. "Bella?" I heard a whisper from outside the door. I didnt answer. Knock knock on the door. I tried to look out of the key hole thing. It wqs just billie staning outside the door. I unlocked it and opened it. I jumped on billie and gave him a hug. "Where were you, i was really scared?" I said as he carried me to our bedroom. "I woke up and you werent there so i went to find you" he said. "Oh you didnt hear me screaming your name?" I said as we both layed down.

*Billies pov*

I couldnt sleep after i put bella in bed. I just stared at the blank white ceiling.(srry for spelling lol) my phone rang. It was just tre.

Billie: hey...its like 3 in the morning...why are you calling?

Tre: im at a club and i wanted to know if you and bella could come...ITS SATURDAY

Billie: I dont know...il ask her..is it the club?

Tre: ya, see you in a bit?

Billie: ya

I hung up and i woke up bella. "Hey, tre just called, wanna go to a club?" I asked as she is opening her eyes. "Uhhh sure lemme get ready" she said getting out of bed very slowly. She went to get ready. I just got dressed in skinny jeans and a ramones shirt. "Does this outfit look good?" Bella asked. She was wearing skinny jeans with rips in them. All doen the leg. She was wearing, of course, because she likes to show off, a green day shirt. She always wears a green day shirt. I guess she really loves us. Its now 3:32 and we are getting in the car. We drove to the club. When we got there tres car was parked on the grass. We went in and a band was playing. I saw tre and bella saw brit. "Im gonna go over to brit" she said so i went over to tre. "WHERES MIKE?" Tre yelled. You could tell he was already drunk. "I DONT KNOW" i said and grabbed a beer.

*2 hours later(around 4:50 am)*

Bella came up to me with her arm around brit. "HEYYYYYYYY" bella said. "I think youve had enough, lets go" i said grabbing her. "Ya im tired letssss gooooooo" she said very loudly. When we got home i carried her into bed.