Wake Me Up When September Ends

When billie got home he had brought picnic stuff and i had packed a blanket. "Ok lets go...where are we going for it though?" I asked beej and we both got in the car and he started it. "Ill surprise you" he said and we drove off. We ended up going to the park where we went a lot before. I got the blanket out of the car and walked over to spot in the grass. We both sat and lay on the spdt cozy blanket. "Ill be right back, im gonna go grab something from the car" beej said and walk over to where our car was. He grabbed his accoustic guitar out of the trunk. When he came back over he sat on a tree branch and starting playing and humming a tune. It was a tune i have heard before. It was from when i come around. It was one of my favorite songs that i always listened and hummed when we were out. When he finished he played wmuwse(wake me up when september ends). I sang along.

Wake me up when september ends, here comes the rain again, falling from the stars, drenched in my pain again, becoming who we are, as my memory rests, but never forget what we lost, wake me up when september ends.

That was and still is one if my favorite songs. I could see billies eyes tear up singing. I almost cried every time i listened to it. It was even better when i am right next to him singing. He stopped singing and he came down from the tree. A lot of people were looking because they wanted to come over. A few people came over and got autographs and pictures and then left. He sat right next to me and i lay my head in his leg. He whispers in my ear "i love you" and i fall asleep right there. When i woke up it was dark out. "How long have we been here?" "Not to long, remember it was about to sunset when we came?" Billie said and we both got up. "Oh ya, burrrrr its so cold, we should go" i told him walking to the car. He gave me his jacket and we drove off. When we got home i went uo to bed. I fell asleep and billie woke me up getting in bed. I looked at him and fell asleep as he gave me a kiss and wrapped his arm around me. I woke up at about 4:32 and billie was still wrapped around me. I moved his arm and got up. I went to use the bathroom. When i came back billie wasnt there. "Billie!?" I whispered. "Billie!?" I said a littke louder. "BILLIE, WHERE ARE YOU??!!" Iscreamed.

Sorry for rlly short chapter....i havent updated in a while so i just finished this...ill uodate asap! Give this a star if u like it