Ugh, Moving Day.

When we got to my house my mom came up to me and said that she would help me move. me, billie, and my mom went up to my room. I said I would grab my guitars and amp. billie said he would grab my guitar cases. my mom said she would grab my bed. they each brought the stuff they had to there cars and I put my guitars in my car and we all drove to billies. when we got there billie got out of his car and brought all my guitar cases up to his room. my mom brought my bed to his room and then I brought my guitars to his room. my mom told me she wanted to stay at billies and talk with his mother while me and billie go get other stuff. me and billie got in out cars and drove back to my house. I said I would grab clothes and he could grab anything else. I don't know what he grabbed because I was already out the door. I got to billies house and I went into billies room and I put all my clothes on his bed. billie came walking in and he had all my hair stuff. my mom had put my bed right up against billies. billie noticed and said that it was a good idea and should keep it like that since we had the same bed. I thought that was a good idea so we left them.
*billies pov*
when I put all of bellas hair stuff on my bed she came up to me and hugged me. we kissed and then I went to close my bedroom door and lock it we both sat on bellas bed just sitting there kissing. we madeout for about 20 minutes when bellas mom knocked on the door. I went to unlock the door. bellas mom said that she was going back to the house to get more of bellas things and that she would be right back. "ok see you in a couple minutes then I will go get more stuff later" bella told her mom. "ok I will be right back" Bellas mom told her. After that bells mom left to go get more of bellas stuff. Me and Bella went into the kitchen and had a snack. Me and Bella talked for a little. We talked about her job. We also talked about the new house I was getting. I told Bella that the house was only 5 minutes away from her work. I knew what music store she was talking about because that is where I get all my guitars from. " I am getting a new truck soon" Bella told me. I told her that's awesome. Me and Bella went out to our cars and drove to her house. I got all of her green day, blink-182,mcr, and ac/dc posters. She had the most of green day posters though. I also took all of her cds. She had green day(of course), blink 182, mcr, ac/dc, 3 doors down, nickelback, and eminem cds. Bella told me she doesn't listen to eminem but she just has the cd. She had every green day album on cd.
*bellas pov*
Billie had grabbed all my posters and cds. I grabbed all of my makeup and radio. I had grabbed a bag so I can fit little stuff that I might need. I put my phone charger, and a shirt, and my glasses because i sometimes wear glasses. I grabbed my green day rage and love sneakers and I put them on. I also grabbed all of my shoes and I put all the stuff I had and put them in my car. after I put all my stuff in my car billie put all of the stuff he grabbed in is car. we both drove off at the same time so when we go there we unloaded all my stuff at the same time and we brought it inside. we put all of my stuff on billies bed. after we put it all on billies bed my mom came walking in and she had my dresser and desk. she had to take two trips to get them inside. me and billie both went to my house to see if there was anything else we needed to get. we went in the same car because there wasn't much left. we took my car well truck because its bigger and can carry more. when we got to my house me and billie went up to my room. there was only my laptop, exercise ball, desk chair, and my cd and tape player. we loaded all my stuff in my truck. when we got to billies/my new house and unloaded all my stuff into billies house.
*4 hours later*
we had put all of my stuff away in my new room. when we were done it was about 8:00 p.m. I was really tired so me and billie put on Netflix and put on a movie on my laptop. me and billie both fell asleep in the middle of the movie. I woke up in the middle of the night. billie was already up checking his phone. I looked over at him and he smiled at me. he said it was already 4:00 am. he said come here so I scooted over to him and he wrapped his arm around me and he started singing good riddance by green day to me. I fell asleep.

✖✖hey guys just wanted to tell you that each chapter will keep getting longer just a little bit. I hope you like my fanfic so far. Nest chapter next week. U guys keep me going. I love all of you that say "I NEED AN UPDATE!!!!" or "I LOVE THIS!!" that makes me so happy to hear you guys say that. If u r on insta I will tell or tag u when the next part is out. Idk how many chapters I'm gonna make yet. I'm gonna keep this fanfic going as long as I can. Keep reading and ill make more.✖✖